ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

joe made the throw

cravnravn

Hoyer had a very good game and he made some very nice throws but the Ravens have a traditional habit of making journeymen QB's look great. They all have career games against the Ravens.

You can have Hoyer.

With the game in the balance, the Browns offense had two drives that used up less than a minute and went nowhere. ................ He (Hoyer) did not come through in the final two drives, but to that point he had overcome numerous Browns mistakes to have the Browns in position to win.

Hoyer had a very good game and he made some very nice throws but the Ravens have a traditional habit of making journeymen QB's look great. They all have career games against the Ravens.

You can have Hoyer.

Correction Max, Hoyer has had career games against 3 good defenses so far. Give me Hoyer's high QB rating at 1/3 Joe Flacco's inflated salary any day.

2012 season

On August 31, 2012, during final cuts, Hoyer was released by the Patriots

November 20, 2012, Hoyer signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was released on December 8, 2012.

He was claimed on waivers by the Arizona Cardinals on December 10. On May 12, 2013, Hoyer was released by the Cardinals.

vs.

Super Bowl MVP

Correction Max, Hoyer has had career games against 3 good defenses so far. Give me Hoyer's high QB rating at 1/3 Joe Flacco's inflated salary any day.

Who?

You can't mean Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New Orleans.

Dude....these are below average D's. New Orleans is 29th in total D.

Pittsburgh is 19th and will drop way lower after tonight.

Against the Ravens he faced no pass rush, wasn't hurried and the Ravens secondary couldn't cover shit. Any QB will throw well against that.

Hoyer is 1-2.

You can have him.

2012 season

On August 31, 2012, during final cuts, Hoyer was released by the Patriots

November 20, 2012, Hoyer signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was released on December 8, 2012.

He was claimed on waivers by the Arizona Cardinals on December 10. On May 12, 2013, Hoyer was released by the Cardinals.

vs.

Super Bowl MVP

A Superbowl MVP who will never make a Pro Bowl or be voted All Pro and just last year finished in the lower third in QB rating among NFL QB's. Gimme Hoyer and his salary.

• Downvote 1

Who?

You can't mean Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New Orleans.

Dude....these are below average D's. New Orleans is 29th in total D.

Pittsburgh is 19th and will drop way lower after tonight.

Against the Ravens he faced no pass rush, wasn't hurried and the Ravens secondary couldn't cover shit. Any QB will throw well against that.

Hoyer is 1-2.

You can have him.

The Ravens have no " D "?

Crav, you are spot on. Our D tried to give it away. Notwithstanding the missed/blocked FG by Cundiff, imagine the outcome if the Browns had a healthy Jordan Cameron and Josh Gordon.

Yep, we were extremely fortunate to have won that game. But a W is a W and I'll take good fortune over skill any time.

btw- when is the NFL going to clear Will Hill to return ? He cant return soon enough.

It's real apparent webby is still bothered by his back, I wouldn't be surprised if he needed surgery.

yeah i saw a replay where i could have covered the wr better than Webb, and if thats what we're going to get out of him lets get Asa all the experience we can get him as soon as possible. Webb might need to be shut down, and the Ravens are still insisting that he is 100%. whats the old saying: who are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes. i'll choose my lying eyes, Webb looks bad.