ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mosley turning heads already/leading for DROY

TBird

Mosley had another good game today.

He has the big boys in front of him to let him roam and do his thing. Brandon Williams pushed his man back all

day, even while being double covered. D. Smith played well too.

Plenty of pressure from the D.

Lewis was 26. He was considered to small
Mosley had another good game today.

He has the big boys in front of him to let him roam and do his thing. Brandon Williams pushed his man back all

day, even while being double covered. D. Smith played well too.

Plenty of pressure from the D.

I wish the season was over, I'm so cashing this summertime wager on him, I knew Clowney would be a bust

Ditto on Clowney. The name told me that he'd be a bust-lol. That was a joke but a lot of guys were questioning before the draft.

I didn't see any local mocks with Ravens drafting Mosley. It was mostly Martin or Cha Cha or Jimmy YOung after trading down

and Oz did say he tried to trade down for someone but could swing a deal.

Back to Mosley. I was just looking at the tape and with 5:40 left in 2d qtr and Brandon Williams and Ngata doubled teamed,

the lane opened for Mosley to blitz left of center. A RB picked him up but Mosley pushed him straight back, then stopped and

cut to his right and hit the QB while he was throwing causing the ball to fall incomplete just past the los. There was nobody open

anyway but Mosley is definitely the front runner for DPOY.

On the next play with 5:37 left Suggs came around from the left and hit the QB as he was throwing causing the ball to go

out of bounds. Great pressure from two great defenders.

See what happens with the offense shows up at the same time as the defense?

How is that a ray lewis type when he was 5'10" in heels, I stood next to the freak on a couple of occasions, he played BIG but was very small, still can't believe he fell to 25

Sorry crav, smoetimes my mind gets a head of my fingers. I meant to say Leiw's replacement in the form or likeness of Ulracher. My bad.

Mosley gets better every game.

I disagree, he makes the same mistakes every game. As I said, yes, he makes some good plays, a few each game, but other than those stand out plays, he is no where to be found, making tackles down field because he didn't stay gap honest or because he got beat, again, by a tight end....

He may make the same mistakes every game but the number of them is decreasing nicely. I think the kid is going to be a very good linebacker.

The potential is there, he is a very good blitzer that is for sure. However, playing linebacker, as you know, is far more than blitzing.