ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Balls

vmax

I'll start with one....

Joe Flacco. The Ravens QB keyed a 97-yard touchdown drive and completed seven of nine passes for 63 yards to pull the Ravens to 10-7 at halftime. He then hit Kamar Aiken for a 13-yard touchdown pass to put the Ravens ahead for good. He finished 25-of-33 (a season-high 76 percent) for 269 yards and two touchdowns. -- Jamison Hensley

Max, if the Ravens good fortunes miraculously result in a playoff berth, we will all look back on the 97 yard drive as "the game/season changer".

Yea...the Joe Aiken Brown drive.

And then the 4th and 1 in the 3rd quarter. Harbaugh burned the ships before the walls of Troy. Signature moment.

The game turned for me when Suggs sacked Tannehill on the 2nd play of the 2nd quarter. Phish were up 10-0 and looking for more. The Ravens D did not look like they could stop them and I was thinking "17-0 hole will be hard to climb out of." the Suggs sack set them back just far enough that their dink and dunk wasn't enough and they had to punt and the bleeding stopped for the day.

Yep. Its funny how the Ravens fortunes change like the wind (or in the case of Crav, week to week). One play we are dead; the next we are alive and kicking.

Its enough to make your stomach churn on Sundays - In fact, I am getting a case of Zantach for the rest of the season.

Can you remember a season when it wasn't like this? :gorave: