ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Will Elway Stab Manning in the Back? Neck?!?

vmax

My money says he does.

elway-manning.jpg

According to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, John Elway and the Broncos have yet to decide if they want Manning back. In fact, Cole isn’t ruling out the possibility of the team failing Peyton when he takes his physical.

“At this point in his career, the Broncos could fail Peyton Manning for any reason, including the four neck surgeries that he has already had,” Cole reported Tuesday. “In talking to sources close to the team, there’s a big question here about whether the Broncos want to bring him back for one more year. They’re going to have to feel very comfortable about this.”

Manning has reportedly been convinced that he can work well with Gary Kubiak, who has replaced John Fox as Denver’s head coach. That said, Kubiak has always employed a run-first system and the Broncos might feel that they don’t need to spend $19 million on a quarterback in that type of offense.

“John Elway said at his end of the year press conference that he thinks Manning has one more year left,” Cole added. “He’s probably going to stand by that, but I will say this — it is probably only one more year.”http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/broncos-reportedly-undecided-on-peyton-manning%e2%80%99s-future/ar-AA9dSld?ocid=iehp

I hope manning retires nothing would be sweeter then to not see the donkeys in the playoffs come January.

Let's face it, this draft stinks in the qb department, Winston is a Buc, the kid from Oregon is most likely going to new orleans, the number one free agent qb is dirty Sanchez....slim pickings for the donkeys.

Edited by cravnravn

I hope manning retires nothing would be sweeter then to not see the donkeys in the playoffs come January.

Let's face it, this draft stinks in the qb department, Winston is a Buc, the kid from Oregon is most likely going to new orleans, the number one free agent qb is dirty Sanchez....slim pickings for the donkeys.

Crav, No way Mariota gets all the way to New Orleans at 13. There are at least 5 teams ahead of them that need a QB. It's very possible that if Winston passes all the tests at the combine in terms of team interviews and his checkered past then Mariota and Winston go 1 and 2 to Tampa and Tennessee. Regardless, the Jets at 6, possibly Bears at 7 and Rams at 10 would take him at their spots and even trade up.

Not to mention the Saints have Brees. They don't need a QB unless they are preparing for life after Brees and even then they might wait until another draft where there are better players available at more affordable picks (in terms of trading up)

That's the buzz down here that new Orleans moves up, and with the bucs release of their qb yesterday it's a no brained for Winston, and yes Mariota will be Brees replacement.the

Then the Saints are stupid. QB is the least of their needs.

I would take Mariota before Winston. There are way to many red flags for Jameis.

I agree but then Crav is in Florida where they worship Winston and he is being brain washed by the FL media. Jameis can rape women, steal food and they still think the sun shines out of his arse. That's Free Seafood U for you.