ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Campanaro

dc.

Wondered since we drafted him why he hasn't gotten more of a legit shot... Remember watching him at Wake where he was a machine. Reminds me of an Edelman in NE.

Anyway, great play on the TD run showing his moves... But more than that live him as a returner. He's simple, straight forward, runs direct lines through clean holes...

All together just makes me wonder what this team sees in guys like Brown or Aiken instead...

Wondered since we drafted him why he hasn't gotten more of a legit shot... Remember watching him at Wake where he was a machine. Reminds me of an Edelman in NE.

Anyway, great play on the TD run showing his moves... But more than that live him as a returner. He's simple, straight forward, runs direct lines through clean holes...

All together just makes me wonder what this team sees in guys like Brown or Aiken instead...

Well they can stay on the field for one thing.

Brown is a bum. I can't explain how he had so many TD's in limited time as a Rookie and can't do shit. I really like Campanaro...he is a playmaker which is something we need at receiver. Just someone that takes charge in big situations and almost wills themself to makes a play. The problem is he can't stay on the field.

Well they can stay on the field for one thing.

Brown is a bum. I can't explain how he had so many TD's in limited time as a Rookie and can't do shit. I really like Campanaro...he is a playmaker which is something we need at receiver. Just someone that takes charge in big situations and almost wills themself to makes a play. The problem is he can't stay on the field.

Brown is pressing too hard, we can see this by him dropping easy, uncontested passes. He normally has great hands, the knock on him had always been lack of speed/quickness and route running.

He still has those issues, gets sloppy with his routes, but now his hands have gone bye-bye because he is trying to make plays, trying too hard. Fixable? Eh, some get over it, some never do-yipps...

Camp has the quickness and great hands, but the issue with him is staying healthy, even in college he could not consistantly stay on the field. With him doing returns, they need to limit his time on offense.

Last night should have made it clear to the team they need to bring some one in, that there is not a dependable receiver outside of Smith Sr, on this team. Aiken is too inconsistant, Waller is far too raw but a great special teams player.

I love Camp's acceleration and running ability. He gets upfield FAST. I feel bad he keeps getting hurt. The guy is a huge asset if he can stay on the field, and can cause major mismatches.

I agree, it is the type of quickness this team has never had at the position. The only reason I was against drafting him was because of his propensity to get hurt. He is a hard worker with a lot of talent.

Guess I didn't realize his injury history in college... Missed for games senior year and two junior, so didn't think a ton of it... Especially because I'm pretty sure he is like 5th in all time receptions in the ACC and tops at Wake

We've been posting here since camp that Campy is a keeper if he can beat the injury

bug and that was a big if. He had a big TD last night and can run the ball.

Last night he was wheeled out of the stadium in a wheel chair with back spasms. I get them

about twice pr yr and can't get out of bed. They hurt like hell so I can't imagine players

playing with them but a shot of cortizone from the team doc will do wonders. I would love to

have some but keep a bottle of Aleve with 600 mg pr pill next to my bed.

Aiken had another TD and 77 yards last night while SR was injured and had 23 yrds so that's

still 100 yrds between them. Aiken picked up big time last night just as HARBs said he would

during the off season.

Nobody complained about Marlon during his rookie year but pressed too much last year and now.

There's just nobody after SR and nobody out there that's any good who can help out except

Aiken.

But the schedule gets easier with Clowns coming up and we can be 2-1 in the division and

it gets even easier in the back half. Ravens can still make the POs at this point. As I kept

saying those first two losses were on the road where you aren't suppose to win anyway but more

importantly vs non-division foes as far as the losses count. HARBs always brings the team

along and makes them stronger in the 2d half and for the POs where they always win at least

one.

BTW. Scott Garcieu said Trestman called a good game and kept the pressure up throwing on

their secondary as advertised and thus Aiken's yardage above. Also, Nickie Boye made a nice

catch.

The defense turned the pressure on vs them and that took some pressure off our secondary

which won the game. Remember the play in the corner of the end zone and the ball fell

just short of Antonio Brown. It was low because Vick took something off of it as he threw it

because of the rush/pressure.

Squeelers were exhausted in OT but so were our guys on D but they

were in better condition and won.

So are we supposed to be afraid if Ben?

You all had a 13 point lead in the 3rd, if Ben played Thursday the outcome would have been the same.

Good point. We beat him in the Wild Card game up there not

long ago. In fact, we beat them last 3 of 4 games with or without

him.