ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I was proud of my team Monday night

Tornado700

I thought the broadcasters did a nice job of piecing this season together with all of the injuries, the annual changes to our coaching staff, etc. I wanted to mention that first. Now, the game. Not to make any excuses, but these referees were definitely playing for the home crowd. Twelve or so penalties called on us. Two on Arizona? Even Gruden and Mike T. commented on it all game. Then I hear that our earphones stopped working on our final offensive series.

Yet, after all this, the Ravens stayed in this game. And you know what? They played their asses off to the last second. I appreciated that. That is what I hoped to see all year long from this team.

I won't go as so far to say I was proud, more like not embarrassed. I do know what you're saying though. I think this was their best defensive showing since Denver. The missed tackles were still there, the blown coverages, but they played much better on 3rd Down defensively and it seemed like they fought harder. It was a much more respectable showing than the last few outings

I've been saying they're just 5 plays and 15 mins from a perfect record and Mon night

was no different. They're in every game. It's just an unusual season as many teams

are getting hit with injuries and have been since training camp.

I'm proud of them for trying under dire circumstances and have new respect for HARBs.

I thought the broadcasters did a nice job of piecing this season together with all of the injuries, the annual changes to our coaching staff, etc. I wanted to mention that first. Now, the game. Not to make any excuses, but these referees were definitely playing for the home crowd. Twelve or so penalties called on us. Two on Arizona? Even Gruden and Mike T. commented on it all game. Then I hear that our earphones stopped working on our final offensive series.

Yet, after all this, the Ravens stayed in this game. And you know what? They played their asses off to the last second. I appreciated that. That is what I hoped to see all year long from this team.

Penalties have been a problem for the Ravens all year, every team we've played we out penalize the opponent 2-1, either 1 of two things is happening here. The league has a vendetta against us or two undisciplined coaching. I lean towards the coaching.

Penalties have been a problem for the Ravens all year, every team we've played we out penalize the opponent 2-1, either 1 of two things is happening here. The league has a vendetta against us or two undisciplined coaching. I lean towards the coaching.

I have to agree with you Crave. This team does not appear to be as self disciplined as in past years. It's almost like they came out of the gate this year with an attitude of "OK, we got this." "We're a playoff calibre team". "Everybody owes us something." BUT, it's not ALL on the coaches. I attribute this to lack of discipline, player cockiness, player stupidity, a referee attitude that makes it fashionable to blame the Ravens first, and a lack of talent that stems from picking in the bottom 32 draft over the past 10 or so years. I strongly believe that change is coming in 2016 to the Baltimore Ravens.