ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Trent Richardson Update

vmax

He was a great RB at Alabama and the he went to the Elephant Graveyard.

Here's more information on what happened and what's up with Trent.

"It's in Trent's court," Harbaugh told reporters, via AL.com. "(Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome) and Trent have talked a lot. I text with Trent all the time. He's keeping me posted on his training. I'm planning on Trent being a Raven right now. I'm kind of excited about it.

"Talking to him on the phone, I really like him. I'm excited. Here's a high-caliber, high draft pick guy that seems like he's really motivated and wants to do well. So Trent, keep working, man. Keep working hard. See you in a couple of weeks."...

"Hands down, this is the happiest I've been since I was at Alabama," Richardson said. "What's different now is that I got rid of all the people that were around me, got rid of all the issues and worrying and the people keeping my mindset off the right thing to where I'm just back grinding and just trying to work every day to get better."

Richardson, who weighed as much as 238, is down to 218 and relishing what could be his last shot at NFL redemption.

"Coach [Harbaugh] was like, 'You've got to seize this moment because you might not have another chance.'" Richardson said. "But I was thinking, 'I'm not going to need another chance.' I feel like this is going to be the place for me."....http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25530421/trent-richardson-people-asked-for-trips-to-disney-world-then-complained

Sounds like he got lost or lost himself and now he's back.

Hope his speed and burst are still there.

He can't be tentative running in the AFC North. That's the SEC of the NFL.

At least he's being honest. He got the high draft pick and the money. He had the Fame. Like most young men, with all that money and everybody wanting your time...and money...his discipline and priorities went south.

I mean, if it was me at that age and in his situation, and I had a choiceAnimal-House-animal-house-7635265-400-30between working out

or this2234960801_5437f055fc.jpg

Edited by vmax

I'm not sold on it just being over weight and complacent with money. At Bama he had huge holes, ran against poor defenses more than not.

This was exposed by his inability to see the holes, to feel the seams about to open. His lack of foot quickness was not just because of his weight, though that helped keep him from getting to the holes quickly, timely.

I would be shocked, completely stunned if he has any type of production. Another wasted Bama guy Ozzie takes a chance on. Sure, no risk, could be any player they take a no risk shot at this time of year...