ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cincinnati Bengals: 2010-2011 Scouting Report

bearcat7777

On paper this is the best Bengals team in the history of their franchise. They are absolutely loaded with talent.

they’re as good as any team on paper in the NFL right now.

They have a chance to win 12 games. They really do.

So I think it’ll come down to the Bengals and the Ravens.

http://blog.playmakermobile.com/blog/2010/07/cincinnati-bengals-20102011-scouting-report.html

only one week to go until training. Looking forward to the battle for the AFCN.

The 2010 Bengals certainly are the best Bengal team I can remember. The defense is very good which is what they've needed to get over the top.

I do think character will be their undoing...there's some reason for their late season fade last year....that's a huge red flag.

The 2010 Bengals certainly are the best Bengal team I can remember. The defense is very good which is what they've needed to get over the top.

I do think character will be their undoing...there's some reason for their late season fade last year....that's a huge red flag.

Here's a hint. It wasn't character.

Welcome back bearcat..

Yeah, 1 week we going to have some battles, cant wait for week 2.

Thanks, I've been around.

I was hoping that this article would keep you up at night.

A lot of injuries caught up with them at the end of the year. TE, DT, LB, SS, WR, and RB more so than character.