ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 4

deeshopper

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I really hate that WJZ takes over the entire freaking station after a game and forces me to switch to the DC station. I wish they stop that mess.

I agree. I can't stand their coverage. I hate all of them (Viv, Marty, and that ugly dog-looking man).

I want to watch FOOTBALL!

Completely disagree that we didn't play well. Pittsburgh has a great defense and we beat them at home, take the win.

Completely agree! This game goes way beyond what happened in the game prior to that drive. Joe won us a game, on the road, against the Steelers. That is going to do wonders for this team in weeks to come.

This game goes way beyond what happened in the game prior to that drive.

Does it? Because before that final drive, it was the same thing we've seen the prior weeks.

That is going to do wonders for this team in weeks to come.

I hope so. We'll see next week against Denver who is coming back themselves right now.

Guest BallTMore

Im glad Denver is coming back. Let them get nice and confident before coming here.

I still can't believe we won. Glad they fought back. This is big for the future of this team.

I agree. I can't stand their coverage. I hate all of them (Viv, Marty, and that ugly dog-looking man).

I want to watch FOOTBALL!

Dog-looking man? It's ridiculous. They are showing the press conferences after the game instead of showing the final minutes of a game going on now that includes the Ravens' next opponent?

Does it? Because before that final drive, it was the same thing we've seen the prior weeks.

Well, this is where I disagree with you. I didn't think we played bad. Defense stayed strong, the offense stalled out after a strong first half, but they were able to pull it together. I saw a lot of things I liked. Flacco threw effectively to the middle of the field, we used different snap counts to get the Steelers defense to show their blitzes pre-snap, offensive protection was very good, secondary played a great game (hats off to Webb, he is back and he locked down Mike Wallace) and we didn't kill ourselves with penalties. Mind you we did all of this without a starting runningback (McLean and McGahee get injured, Rice clearly not 100%).