ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 1

deeshopper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...1 point game....at least the Ravens won't start out on the 2...they won't right?

Joe has to win this one....the D is doing their job...special teams?...not so special.

A win is a win. The Jets showed why they were the best defense in the league. 21 carries for 43 yards. The Jets defense was good, we were better. Ray Rice is not going to average 2YPC the whole season. With the plays Boldin, TJ, and Heap were making, this offense will get rolling. Not every team is going to have the type of pass rush the Jets have.

Guest BallTMore

The Jets D is legit. Toughest we'll face all season. Our offense played stupid at times, but they look tough. No question.

Our receivers will crush lesser opponents, provided Joe gets it together, and I think he will. He hung in there today.

A win is a win. The Jets showed why they were the best defense in the league. 21 carries for 43 yards. The Jets defense was good, we were better. Ray Rice is not going to average 2YPC the whole season. With the plays Boldin, TJ, and Heap were making, this offense will get rolling. Not every team is going to have the type of pass rush the Jets have.

All very true.As I said, Jets have a great D.

How many teams out there that kind of a D and play that way?

Guest BallTMore

Jets face the Pats next week, very good chance they could be 0-2.

and just looked, go down to play in Miami.

I think they made a very big mistakes with the RBs in the off season.

Yep, Ladanion can't carry that offense. Green can't hold on to the ball, whether it be through the air or ground, and Sanchez doesn't scare anyone...except Rex.