deeshopper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was all Willis!

I forgive you Willis!

7-6...with the Ravens trying to beat themselves.

Just think what can happen in the 2nd half if the Ravens don't try to beat themselves.

I think your right Dee, three turnovers for the defense and going in behind by one. That does sound like some of our games when Rex was there.

TJ is a beast. The guy gets downfield and makes plays, as simple as that. Like I said, TJ might not be able to get downfield against someone like Revis. But he will school a #2 or #3 and make a play downfield.

I see it too cleetz....Joe is trying to get in sync with him.

I don't think you can put the blame all on Flacco on that play on 2nd down. I think he expected McClain to keep running, while McClain stopped. Still not a great throw.

It looked like McClain stumbled, but even if he didn't I don't think he would have gotten to Flacco's ball.

Guest BallTMore

Yeah, Flacco is not looking his best. Still, I think we can move the ball.

Tell me, why isn't McClain being call on for short yardage? Give him the ball. Willis has the happy feet today.

Yeah, Flacco is not looking his best. Still, I think we can move the ball.

Tell me, why isn't McClain being call on for short yardage? Give him the ball. Willis has the happy feet today.

Yes, other than that fumble he has actually handled the pressure pretty well.

I hope Joe was just filling his quota for mistakes for the first half of the season all in the first half of this game.That first blast of the game by three guys would probably make me tenative too.