ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

1st Impressions

vmax

from the Ravens website....granted these guys are not playing against starting offenses and defenses....

Humphrey has excellent agility and burst. Even in individual drills, it’s easy to see how he stands out from his peers when flipping his hips and coming out of his breaks. He’s fast and quick – a good combo for a cornerback.

Second-round outside linebacker Tyus Bowser was all over the field Saturday. He dropped back in coverage to knock one ball away from a tight end and notched a “sack” on another occasion when he came ripping off the right edge. He’s going to be a versatile chess piece for Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees.
Third-round pick Tim Williams certainly passes the eye test. He and Bowser are listed at practically the same size (both 6-foot-3 and Bowser five pounds heavier at 250), but Williams looks like a bigger player on the field. Williams’ explosion off the edge, for a man that size, is shocking. Even on a wet field Saturday, he got off the line of scrimmage in a hurry.
Third-round defensive end Chris Wormley comes off as a very mature person. He was impressive when speaking to the media.

Check out the videos on the rookie camp

I recall Clarence Moore being the next TO out these camps. :)

Fun to read.

HOF game isn't that far away. Oh how I hate the heat of summer

Right! How many camps have we been to where players looked incredible only to never show up in games.

Ah Moore, so great of him to give Sock & I an interview, what a great memory.

Right! How many camps have we been to where players looked incredible only to never show up in games.

Ah Moore, so great of him to give Sock & I an interview, what a great memory.

Ah, miss the Westminster days. If they were still there I could fly up for 39 bucks one way from an airport 10 minutes from my house.