ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

B Williams restructures

tsylvester

Another poor decision.

How is restructuring your contract, thereby creating more cap space- a BAD move? Isn't that EXACTLY what we have all (including yourself) been bitching about Joe Flacco NOT doing? You have your right to your own opinions, but at least be consistent with them.

Yep, just makes you wonder what they plan to use the roughly $20 mil cap space they made for this season.

Maybe another bad move ontop of these... Jeepers

Do you guys actually hate this team that much that you are seriously complaining that NOW, we have TOO MUCH cap space? You, Papa and now 82 are haters. 82, what the hell happened to you? You use to be a big fan of this team. Stop listening to these haters. Personally, I prefer to look at the glass more than 1/2 filled. Another words, let's all see what happens, unless of course, all three of you are able to predict the future.

Bc it puts less cap space into the future. And No I don't want them to restructure Joe at all. That will make him uncuttable later. I want Joe to get less money. They need to clean the cap in future yrs. This gives them less movement then.

WOW. I had no idea that you were so smart in these matters. Bisciotti needs to fire Ozzie NOW and give you the job as GM.

Do you guys actually hate this team that much that you are seriously complaining that NOW, we have TOO MUCH cap space? You, Papa and now 82 are haters. 82, what the hell happened to you? You use to be a big fan of this team. Stop listening to these haters. Personally, I prefer to look at the glass more than 1/2 filled. Another words, let's all see what happens, unless of course, all three of you are able to predict the future.

The season is already lost. Since it is why make space for this season to burn on crap FA now? Save your money and have it ready to use when you can get the garbage players off the roster.

The problem is it is an old boys network so ppl with new ideas (really old ideas since I would be copycatting NE) can't get in.

I'm still a big fan of the team. I just hate to see them always displaying a non-entertaining offense. It drives me crazy to consistently see them making the same listless product year after year.

Not a hater though---just immensely let down. And ready for change.