ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Fridge ACC Coach of Year

millz58

Congrats to the whole team, especially after last season, and Coach Friedgen for a great season. That game against NC state was killer; O'Brien's performance gets him top ACC rookie, and Torrey Smith was a huge part, turning into a real force. too bad that the Terps lost to the 'Noles....

I guess MD will be Meineke car-care-bowl bound or something as FSU & VaTech will take the top bowl games for ACC, but whatever, a great season for the Twerps!

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/34297/friedgen-named-accs-coach-of-the-year

Very good year considering they were supposed to go nowhere. This is a young team that grew this year. Next season should be nice.

Yow really screwed things up...glad she's gone.

Congrats to the whole team, especially after last season, and Coach Friedgen for a great season. That game against NC state was killer; O'Brien's performance gets him top ACC rookie, and Torrey Smith was a huge part, turning into a real force. too bad that the Terps lost to the 'Noles....

I guess MD will be Meineke car-care-bowl bound or something as FSU & VaTech will take the top bowl games for ACC, but whatever, a great season for the Twerps!

http://espn.go.com/b...ach-of-the-year

The Military Bowl at Redskin Stadium......They should turn it down.

I'm f**kin incensed, Miami and Clemson with worse records, playing better opponents in bowl games that Terps should have been offered first. Now they play E. Carolina, a C-USA team... sheesh, I hope Fridge and co. stop the balls off of those Pirates. I mean really, MD did lose to both Clemson and Miami, but they really came on late in the season; the only reason for this must be the DC location. f**k it, whatever...