ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I really don't care

vmax

ESPN's making like Farve not being able to start/play is earth shaking news...the end of an era...yada yada yada.

The real news is why is the league stonewalling his punishment for sexual advancements towards an employee? If it was Joe Schmoe the investigation would have been over weeks ago and he'd be gone by now.

They are that fast with everybody else.

I'll tell you why: They don't want him to finish his career on suspension.

ESPN's making like Farve not being able to start/play is earth shaking news...the end of an era...yada yada yada.

The real news is why is the league stonewalling his punishment for sexual advancements towards an employee? If it was Joe Schmoe the investigation would have been over weeks ago and he'd be gone by now.

They are that fast with everybody else.

I'll tell you why: They don't want him to finish his career on suspension.

Not true. It's because Sterger and Co. have nothing. The Favre camp WANTS it to go to litigation. Favre wins nothing by sitting and waiting to hear from them. Sterger wins by keeping it alive.

The NFL isn't doing anything because the NFL has no idea one way or another. They won't do anything until there is a trial or a settlement.

I don't believe that.

She said she doesn't want money.

Sterger wants it gone, Favre wants it gone, the NFL wants it gone...they are just going to let it linger until he retires. Like you said, they don't want to tarnish his legacy in his final year. Frankly, if Sterger doesn't care then I don't think the League should take any action.

Interesting. I thought I heard Sterger was done with this. The NFL still isn't suspending Favre, and it's not because they don't have anything. His laywers pretty much admit in the article that he sent pictures of his schlong

Interesting. I thought I heard Sterger was done with this. The NFL still isn't suspending Favre, and it's not because they don't have anything. His laywers pretty much admit in the article that he sent pictures of his schlong

That's not illegal and not a violation of anything, unless she didn't want them. There's no evidence that she didn't and, if anything, evidence to the contrary.