ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Last Nights MVP

varaven45

Everyone is calling Josh Wilson the MVP and savior from last night. However, upon closer review, last nights MVP was our lineman who won the coin toss before the OT. The lineman (Cory Redding I think), who was probably the only lineman whose tongue wasnt stiking out after the 4th quarter, won the coin toss with a "tails". If we dont win the coin flip, Texans get ball and continue shoving down our throats and win with a TD or FG. There was no way, Crav and everyone else, we would have won the game unless we won the toss, moved the ball, gave our D a chance to retrieve their tongues, punted and pinned Texans back to the 10 before the Wilson pick 6.

Runner up MVP were the ST trio of Reed, Kock and Cundiff. Without them, we dont win this game.

Speaking of ST, kudos also to the cops for not yet arresting Reed :rolleyes: . Without Reeds 100+ yd KR, we lose this game.

Looking ahead, I dont expect much of this team. We'll get torched by Brees and the Saints, we'll grind with the Browns and play a nailbiter, and then gut it out with the Bengals. We might win 1 of the last 3 games and finish 10-6 and no better.

Playoffs ? :scared: Playoffs ! :scared: If we make it, we are 1 and done.

We've got way too many holes - no running game, crappy OL and 0 pass rush. Oz, the Biscuit and Harbs need to focus the entire off season in fixing our OL and getting a pass rush. Ths team and organization has forgotten about the "trenches" cuz we are losing battles there this season.

Let me fix you some purple coffee this morn Va....Did we not go 3 n out after we won the toss? The D said "Fuckit" lets go and win this thing, they played 100% on adrenilin in OT.

And yes the game ball goes to Josh & Sam Kock, if he dosent make the pro-bowl(unless he has to skip it for the Super Bowl) then they should cancel the pro bowl.

And we will not be 1 n done in the playoffs, as it stands now we go to Jacksonville....Yeah they scare me..

purple_coffee.jpg

Let me fix you some purple coffee this morn Va....Did we not go 3 n out after we won the toss? The D said "Fuckit" lets go and win this thing, they played 100% on adrenilin in OT.

And yes the game ball goes to Josh & Sam Kock, if he dosent make the pro-bowl(unless he has to skip it for the Super Bowl) then they should cancel the pro bowl.

And we will not be 1 n done in the playoffs, as it stands now we go to Jacksonville....Yeah they scare me..

purple_coffee.jpg

Crav, if that purple coffee is making you feel better, esp after that 41-3 trashing of the Texans you predicted, you might want to lay off that "joe". :biggrin:

Playoffs ? Playoffs ! :scared:

The D said "Fuckit" lets go and win this thing, they played 100% on adrenilin in OT.

Bull****. If Josh Wilson didn't jump that route, everyone here knows Schaub would have driven down the field and scored. The D didn't say anything but "oh holy hell I'm tired" and watched as the Texans drove up and down the field. They were going to do it again, too, if not for Wilson.

Wrong, KS we had mass pressure on Schaub on that series..As a matter of fact, the play prior there was a blatant hold in the endzone that should have ended the game on a safety..Gruden pointed that out..

Gruden pointed out that Schaub needed to be careful, not that there was a hold. And that's two plays with decent pressure with the other team backed up at their own goal line. That's not evidence that they weren't still tired and weren't still about to get run over.