• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

Schmuck writes a good article about Lamar and where the Ravens stand as of now...

https://www.baltimor...0524-story.html

"Not bad for a running back"

#2 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,891 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

Totally agree with him.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#3 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,313 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

I agree too.

Accuracy and turning the ball over. These are huge weakness that will kill any hopes of going anywhere up. This has to change, and until we see the change or improvement, then there's no reason to set our hopes and expectations high. Now...if we see an improvement in accuracy and a significant decline in turnovers during the preseason and into the first quarter of the season anything is possible.

I like all the positives that I saw last season. He brings a lot to the table, yet the weaknesses could deep 6 everything.

Nevertheless, you have to admit that it was exciting watching that run last year.

The simple fact is, all this 22-year-old has done since entering the league is charm his teammates, win over his coaches, make spectacular plays, get better by the week and, oh yeah, win football games (now 7-2 in starts, including the playoffs). He has been a beacon in the community, with a natural joy about him and a positive energy you can see in the clips of his interactions with young fans at training camp.

#4 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,891 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:38 AM

This season rides on his shoulders.  Teams will sell out to make him throw so he has to show he can.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#5 varaven45

varaven45

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 10:46 PM

Hate to hang the teams fate on one guy but you guys are right. We are going to live or die w/ Lamar. Time will tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users