ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Starting to sink in

vmax

supnax0y65n5xcafgu6p.jpg

This 2019 Ravens team is one Elite, steamrolling train. They are unique in their style of play. All the parts are coming together and while no team is unbeatable on any given Sunday, at this point in the season they sure look unbeatable.

They keep getting better week to week and they can win in so many ways. Even more importantly, they are defeating the NFL's best teams and making it look easy. Schedules like this coupled with wins creates championship teams.

They will enter the playoffs battle tested and battle hardened.

Experienced.

Ray Lewis said this once upon a time, "It's a dream, only it's real."

Ravens fans are in one of these dream time capsules. What we are seeing....is real.

hwrhmnlxg3c19rgya7m4.jpg

It's a nice mix of challanges the defense has faced. Accurate pocket passers, good offensive lines, mobile, accurate passers, running accurate passers.

They seemed to learn from their mistakes of rushing the passer, not getting pushed together in their rush lanes, watching their rush depth. Sure, coverage on the back end is better, but watch how the line rushes now. A great change; can they keep it up?

Offense, changes every game; that's great. They go with what is working, either long drives with running or sit back & pass their way down field. But can they keep it up?

8-2, it's been fun, one game at a time... Long trip this week against a pretty good defense but their offensive line stinks....

Max et al, its been a dang fun ride thus far.  Who know how far this train goes ?  Hopefully Miami :) 

One of these Sundays we will have an off day/game, hopefully not this season.     

But for now, I'll follow Ray's quote  "It's a dream, only it's real."   

Just don't wake me up ! 

A game following a long road-trip is always a challenge. It's tempting to want to rest and party on the West Coast. Many a good Baltimore team has unexpectedly lost on game/travel like this.

But this is where Harbaugh flourishes by being able to keep the team focused.

I see a Ravens win.

Hate to look ahead but I'm more concerned by the Thursday night game coming up soon. It's an injury trap.

I hear you on the LA game .  Look how the Aaron Rodgers led-Packers laid an egg against the LA bolts.   Its a different game and team, I know,   Just saying.

Thursday night game coming up ?  I believe that's against the J-E-T-S.   I'm thinking about going to that game. 

You can feel it in the "air" around town. We know the feeling because we've felt it before in this city. Unity...excitement....everybody coming together. With all the other bleak news going on,  people are grabbing onto this.

I don't expect them to run the table yet it's really nice to be 8-2.

Real nice. :gorave:

They had their "let down head scratcher" against the Browns. I think they have that game circled as unfinished business. :thumbup: