ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Rams Talk

vmax

6 hours ago, varaven45 said:

In reply to Spen and Tsy,

I'm thinking about the same things - arrogance, injuries and Skura - my thoughts:

I like to cockiness, confidence and swagger.  They could pump the brake on the showmanship, celebrations after TD's, etc.  However, that's today's culture and I suppose it is what it is.  I just dont want to hear anyone proclaim our defense is scary -  Its the kiss of death.  Just shut up and keep making plays !   

Injury-wise, we have been really fortunate.... thus far this season.  Lets hope Lamar stays healthy and injury free.   We are 1 Lamar injury away from mediocrity. 

In terms of Skura, thats a damn shame he's lost for the season.  His replacement fared well Monday night...... but that was one night.  He will be tested big time Sunday against the 9ers.   Maybe EDC and or Harbs are working on a contingency plan.  Either way, its a critical piece moving forward but i have faith in our FO.    

I don't mind a unit celebration.  It goes to unit cohisivenes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, tsylvester said:

This team, however, seems to be having fun, confident but not cocky, energized, taking care of the little things. Shoot, they finally stopped screen plays, two games in a row! When was the last time that happened! 😃

I know, crazy! Maybe in 2007?

1 hour ago, varaven45 said:

Following up on cockiness.... Earl Thomas, shut your dang pie hole about saying we will be in the SB.  I love it when there is quite confidence about winning and making it to the SB.  But its another thing when you say it to the media.   You haven't won jack squat on this team yet.  You've been on this team for what 6 months ?   Weren't you the guy that quit on the Browns' Nick Chubb TD run earlier in the season ?  Shut up and play the game; stupid comments like this always come back and bite !  Niner's guys like Richard Sherman are eating this bulletin board crap up !                   

Yeah, celebrations don't bother me but I don't need anyone declaring we're going to win it all yet. 

3 hours ago, Spen said:

I know, crazy! Maybe in 2007?

Yeah, celebrations don't bother me but I don't need anyone declaring we're going to win it all yet. 

Yeah. I don't want to hear that kind of talk from the team. I liked Harbaughs response; They don't give out trophy's in November.