ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Bills

vmax

4 hours ago, tsylvester said:

The Ravens did not deserve this win, Lamar couldn't read the defense, was off target all day even with 3 td passes. Poor choices on the read option.... He wasn't helped with the play calling.

The defense, was outstanding; I blame the late score and the almost score squarely on the offense, on the play calling.

But a win on the road is a win. 11-2 who knew

Huh, did at any point the Bills look like better team?

The Ravens win a huge road game a absolutely deserved to.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Spen said:

Huh, did at any point the Bills look like better team?

The Ravens win a huge road game a absolutely deserved to.

Forgive me, fresh off the game thoughts. Plays there to be made, decisions made that were bad, game plan on offense disappointing.

As I said at the end, who care, they won, 9th in a row are you kidding me? 11-2, are you serious? I don't truly care what happens goung forward, this has been one of the best seasons this fan base has ever seen!

3 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Forgive me, fresh off the game thoughts. Plays there to be made, decisions made that were bad, game plan on offense disappointing.

As I said at the end, who care, they won, 9th in a row are you kidding me? 11-2, are you serious? I don't truly care what happens goung forward, this has been one of the best seasons this fan base has ever seen!

Oh yeah, a very surprising one. I thought they would be ok, but nothing like this. 

The Bills had a lot at stake and they went all out. Their defense is very good. They had a 9 man box. This is good for the Ravens going forward if other teams want to do that because they don’t have the personnel the Bills have. They will see Lamar burn them with the pass just like we saw with “The Ghost of Hayden Hurst” galloping down the field.

Still......the Ravens hung 24 on them and won. I wouldn’t bitch about 24 points. We’ve simply started to get used to 30+ points. We’ve developed high expectations but this is the NFL. Parity. Lot’s of prideful players and teams. To dominate them all, week in and week out is a pipe dream.

What’s nice is the Ravens have played and defeated the NFL’s best.

The basically slaughtered “Murderers Row.” I doubt if we’ll ever see something like that again. 
What’s  also nice is seeing the 49’ers put up 48 points yesterday. The Ravens held them to 17.