ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Steelers

vmax

2 hours ago, vmax said:

It was a friggn'n blast. The 4th quarter especially when that Ravens fan ripped his shirt off in the rain and we were doing the R-A-V-E-N-S!!! cheer. And then the players smelled blood in the water and basically went psycho.

I brought rain gear and didn't need it and it was warm so that really helped. Wet and cold is no fun, but that was not the case today.

The looks on the Steer fans were priceless and I did my thing innocently standing in their face with my AFC North Champs hat on...:fishin:

The Steelers had everything to play for.

Instead...dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450 "They were sent forth into the weeping and gnashing of teeth..."

Great, it seemed cold to me and the rain game last year was cold and it got old. I'm glad you had fun. The game was a good one! 

You saw some history! 

It's the O line. They had Brown at LT and Hurst at RT and still didn't miss a beat. Bozeman...some rookie at center...Mekari...How does this happen?

Eric keeps pulling rabbits out of the hat.

The Ravens lineup of backups went out and piled up 223 yards on 44 carries, averaging 5.1 yards a carry. 

Gus Edwards set a career best with 130 yards on 21 carries, and Griffin totaled 50 yards on eight carries. Justice Hill ran 10 times for 39 yards, all of this coming behind an offensive line that was also resting two starters in left tackle Ronnie Stanley and right guard Marshal Yanda.

"Nobody thought for one second that it would look any different," Harbaugh said............https://www.pressboxonline.com/2019/12/29/five-takeaways-from-the-ravens-28-10-win-against-the-steelers