ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bungles Game

varaven45

If today is any indication of how this team will perform in the postseason, its going to be ugly. The naive person would love to think we played possum today or Harbaugh told our guys to sand bag it all day. But nope.. thats who we are and we just squeaked by one sorry 4-12 team that totally dominated us in every category except turnovers.

You cant like the play or mindset of this team limping in the playoffs. Finishing the season with an F effort doesnt bode well for a playoff team. Doesnt matter who we play next weekend.

Max, you better start up those Exorcist drills, vodoo dances, etc.

va...I was throwing Holy Water all over everything...chanting "The Power of Christ Compels You!"...and...it must have worked...because Palmer had the ball with 55 seconds left because the Ravens could not...would not get a first down....because that would have won the game....well....9 times Plamer has killed us and there it was...2nd and 1 at the Ravens 2...TD wins it...the Ravens always let them take it with no time remaining...the Holy Water had to work.

I mean, it had to be a miracle because, against the will of the Baltimore Ravens offense, they won.

They thought their work day was over when they went up 3-0.

Maybe its just frustration but I really don't think this is a good team at all, very average in my mind. I guess its possible everything will come together in the playoffs, and I hope it does, but I wont hold my breath.

Like a thread I made after our last loss, one really shouldn't overlook how poorly we played today. We played a 4-11 team ranked in the bottom 10 of defense and only scored 13 points and got less than 200 yards of offense. They turned the ball over 5 times and yet were still in a position to win it at the end. Luckily Palmer made a poor throw. The Bengals should have kicked the FG a few minutes earlier.

Lucky win that in no way inspires confidence for the playoffs.

Guest BallTMore

The Bengals have our number. No surprise from me that this was an ugly game.

Harbaugh should have pulled the starters at halftime. The Steelers were well in control.

I'm just glad we're not going to Indy, same style of defense as cincinnati. That would have been even uglier.

I should feel happier at 12-4. especially with the 4 losses being so close to being wins, but I'm not.

The Bengals have our number.

We HAD your number until Carson gift wrapped it and gave it back in the last series. At least I won money against that ridiculous spread. Cha-ching!

Terrell Suggs: 'If we were 4-12, you all would be writing exactly how terrible the Ravens are. By any means necessary, we got it done.'

Not really a smell of SB, but we are in and, and we all remember teams in SB who had less SB dust before the POs.. We are not worse than those Steelers 05, Colts 06, Giants 07 and Cards 08.

va...I was throwing Holy Water all over everything...chanting "The Power of Christ Compels You!"...and...it must have worked...because Palmer had the ball with 55 seconds left because the Ravens could not...would not get a first down....because that would have won the game....well....9 times Plamer has killed us and there it was...2nd and 1 at the Ravens 2...TD wins it...the Ravens always let them take it with no time remaining...the Holy Water had to work.

I mean, it had to be a miracle because, against the will of the Baltimore Ravens offense, they won.

They thought their work day was over when they went up 3-0.

Max,

Time to get that holy water and those chants ready for next weekend. With this team, it will take divine intervention to beat anyone in the playoffs. Yes, I know, anything can happen.

I'm definitely not happy, the O-line was a purple carpet leading to Flacco; good thing we don't face the Bengals again this year, and at least won't face Indy next week, we can't block those front D-lines. What's up with Oher? He was bad again, but is he still injured?

I'm definitely not happy, the O-line was a purple carpet leading to Flacco; good thing we don't face the Bengals again this year, and at least won't face Indy next week, we can't block those front D-lines. What's up with Oher? He was bad again, but is he still injured?

Oher said he sprained his knee again. When asked by Stan White whether he would play next weekend, he hesitated a second or two and said "yeah, probably".

All playoff teams and their DLs must be licking their collective chops against our sieve-like OL. Joe better braced for hell next weekend. It will be unleashed in earnest, regardless of foe.