ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Kansas Cities!

OutsideRzAcE

Guest BallTMore

Whew. My hatred for the Colts almost increased. I thought they were going to blow it and make us come play them. Probably would have been better for them if they did

Whew. My hatred for the Colts almost increased. I thought they were going to blow it and make us come play them. Probably would have been better for them if they did

Yea that was a strange turn of events there at the end of the game. I thought for sure Indy had blown it.

Sunday at 1...good time.

Chiefs didn't play anybody good this year except the Chargers so their numbers take a dip in my respectability factor.

Lucky for them, we don't care whether we're playing a good team or a terrible team - we'll play them down to the wire!

Seriously though you're right about their schedule. Win or lose I definitely like this matchup a lot better than the Colts.

Here is a link to KC's 2010 results: http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/kc/kansas-city-chiefs

Guest BallTMore

Aaron Wilson said the same on his Twitter. The Ravens did not want the Colts.

Watching some highlights of KC's game. Homer mode is kicking in. We can WHIP that ASS!

I see Ray Rice running all day. Flacco moving the chains with Heap, Mason, maybe even throw a pass to that Boldin guy (Just one, though).

I'm sure KC fans are thinking the same after watching our highlights. Oh well, THEY ARE WRONG!

:gorave: :gorave: :gorave:

*by the way, in case you're wondering whether I know my geography, the thread title is a ref to a line from "The Rundown" Movie

I read it in the voice of hopping Bob from, "Life". "New York Cities"

Edited by BallTMore

For as bad as we looked today the Chiefs looked a lot worse against Oakland getting their ass handed to them. I like this matchup a lot. Stop the run and we will have no problem winning. I am glad we didn't have to play Indy. Indy is going to beat the Jets and then let the Steelers have fun with Manning and company. If Indy doesn't win, we'll get another shot at NE and Pittsburgh will get another shot at the Jets.

Those slappies don't deserve a home game. They should be coming to Baltimore.

It should be nice and cold and windy there. Same in Pittsburgh and New England. This is why having a good running game is important.

From the looks of the Ravens O line they won't have it.

Guest BallTMore

Indy is going to beat the Jets and then let the Steelers have fun with Manning and company. If Indy doesn't win, we'll get another shot at NE and Pittsburgh will get another shot at the Jets.

Actually, if the Jets win they go to NE. We would go to Pittsburgh. Would be an interesting divisional round.

Some KC fans are NOT optimistic at all...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239510&page=6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy

We had our ass handed to us today by a mediocre team at best at home. What team did we beat this year that should make us think we can beat a vet team that has won playoff games? Our schedule was so easy that we didn't play a 10 win team.

I love KC and the direction we are headed but we are over matched in this game for sure. On both sides of the ball and Matt is at the helm.

Yep. This is the absolute truth.

I am not expecting to win. I will be pleased as punch if we keep it within 10.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239510&page=7

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81

Great season by the Chiefs, but we are going to get our shit pushed in by a very good Ravens team.

Yep.

Teams that beat the Ravens:

Pittsburgh

Atlanta

New England

Cincy

I think that Cincy loss was clearly a fluke. The Chiefs are not in the same realm as Pitt, ATL or NE.

We're standing on the tracks, and the train's coming through.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239510&page=3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16

Haloti Ngata is going to destroy KC.

Huge match-up problem for KC here. Going to need some ingenuity from Weis/Haley because we're too light up the middle.

Nice stuff to read! :)

strangelove1.jpg

Kansas City was flat and completely outplayed by the Raiders (8-8), who completed a division sweep in the process.

“We were beaten in every phase,” Waters said. “They completely put it to us.”

Offensively, Kansas City was out of sync nearly all game with just a couple of decent drives. Quarterback Matt Cassel had perhaps his worst game of the season. He was 11-of-33 for 115 yards. He threw two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown. The offensive line gave up seven sacks and Cassel was on the run on almost every play. Kansas City receivers dropped several passes. The Chiefs, who had the No. 1 rushing offense in the NFL this season, had 115 yards on the ground.

Their poor offensive showing came in the hours after offensive coordinator Charlie Weis decided to leave the team to take the same position at the University of Florida. He will be formally introduced in Gainesville, Fla., on Monday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/22693/chiefs-limp-into-the-playoffs

Here is my favorite:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7315552&postcount=42

Tuckdaddy

I agree. We have almost zero chance of winning this game. If we score 14 I'll be impressed.

Ray Ray

Reed

Rice

Who's Your Momma

Boldin

McCalister

Mason

Just to name a few are way more that we can handle at this time.

ROCK ON FREEDOM FIGHTERS ROCK ON FREEDOM FIGHTERS ROCK ON FREEDOM FIGHTERS

McCalister :laugh:

EXACTLY, I saw that and figured 'g-d*mn how long does it take that info to get to steer country?' CMac hasn't been in the NFL for what 3 years? anyhoo, that was humorous. they really are clueless out there, if they had a real clue they wouldn't be so scared (that one troll out there keeps trying to clue them in to our 'weaknesses') they'd know more about what they can do against us. but whatever, it's a laugh reading that stuff.

He earned a Super Bowl ring last year.

My bad I forgot the Saints picked him up. I actually saw him in a game or two now that I recall. But he wasn't in the league for bit before then rigth? Oh well, he definitely hasn't be with US for a bit.