ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jim Harbaugh offered 6 Mill by 49ers

OutsideRzAcE

It's the dysfunctional franchises that are wrecking things.

Snyder pays insane contracts every year that raise the bar (and kill the cap) forcing teams to over spend to keep their own players. The Hainsworth deal is going to be what Ngata's agent asks for...it's crazy.

"Ok...I'm a dead man walking."

nfl_a_sparano_bl_200.jpg

Edited by vmax

Well at least he is making some really good coin because he will have to rebuild his career when they fire him. I am not saying he is a bad coach in any way. What I am saying is the franchise sucks from the ownership down. The Yorks have their kid running the show. He does not seem to bright about running things. I said when Nolan was hired that it was a bad move to go there and he got about 2 yrs. Singletary got the same. I figure they fire Harbs in 3 yrs.

Well at least he is making some really good coin because he will have to rebuild his career when they fire him. I am not saying he is a bad coach in any way. What I am saying is the franchise sucks from the ownership down. The Yorks have their kid running the show. He does not seem to bright about running things. I said when Nolan was hired that it was a bad move to go there and he got about 2 yrs. Singletary got the same. I figure they fire Harbs in 3 yrs.

They got their kid running the show now but he has been seeking the advice of Ed DeBartolo throughout the offseason. It was Ed's advice that led York to hire a GM before a coach and involve that GM thoroughly in the hiring of a new coach.

That seems like a smart move if you ask me.

OK if the kid gets smart then sure it can work. I can only go by what that franchise has become since the NFL forced Eddie D out. So far the Lions seem to be going in the right path but that is for now. Zona got themselves to a SB and seem to be heading backwards to what they innately are.

Traditionally bad teams are that way because of bad ownership. good ones one the other hand are that way because of good ownership.