ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

T-Sizzle

cravnravn

He's been playing out of his mind and I think he'll get crazier. Yea...the shirt is too much but he's going hunting. It's good to send a crazy man into the lions den.

I re-watched the KC game and Suggs was in Cassell's face giving his crazy scream and you could see Cassell was scared shitless. Very intimidating...even for guys like Rthsslsxxbrgrrrrr.

He's on ESPN Radio in 5 minutes.

Just heard the ESPN Radio interview w/T Sizzle. He hit it right on the head and I liked his comment on how these guys flat out dont like each other. There's disdain but mutual respect.

I wasnt fully aware of Ray's talk to Ed Reed (re his brother) and its emotional impact on team last week. I wonder how that carries over this week. More importantly, what is status of Ed's brother ? Maybe I missed it (live in VA).

Suggs has been playing up to expectations and we're seeing why Suggs was so valuable. I think it's obvious that for a long while we were forced into a situation where we required Suggs to play a role as a run stopper. It's clear that we've recommitted him to the pass rush and to being a disrupter. The guy is a football player, he's done well whether he was asked to play the run or pass.

Guest BallTMore

It's a funny shirt. :biggrin:

Some fans think this is going to fire the Steelers up even more (Oh no, he's wearing a shirt! I'll play harder now). Really though, the only people this fires up is the fans. L. Woodley responded back with a shirt of his own, it read, "Hey Baltimore, here's your bird (It had a skeleton giving the middle finger, or something stupid like that)