ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Texans

vmax

2 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

As was said on 1057 today hou is not built to run.  I don't think they have a plan to be built for anything.   So comparing running totals is ridiculous. 

Yeah, what was i thinking? Being pleased the Ravens held an opponent to 51 rushing yards. Weak. And getting 230 rushing yards themselves? Sad.

Cite radio stations to suit your narrative, I'm not interested.  I'm always surprised how many people associate negativity with objectivity and or knowledge.  

For me the game was never in doubt. I wasn't nervous like I usually am. 

It was only game 2. Good teams develop and mature over the course of a season. And the Ravens????

Just look at how well balanced they are. Offense, defense and special teams. All units are very solid and it showed Sunday.

Sunday, on a day that the offense had trouble finding the end zone,  the defense was needed and they made the plays and critical turnovers that set up the winning formula for this game. Special teams came through. Tucker was clutch.  That's all that matters. Winning. It can be by offense, great defense, great special teams play....doesn't matter who shines. 

The Ravens can build on this. Winning through a total team effort. 

They will need this Monday Night.....and I think they will bring it and eek out the win. :gorave:

13 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

And? What does that have to do with bmore and hou2?

Nothing.

Spen's just into Mackenzie Salmon and forgot to cut out the useless drivel below her photo.