ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Mexico's Team

vmax

1 hour ago, oldno82 said:

I don't think all the rust will be gone by Monday, unfortunately. And the Browns are playing almost up to their level of talent. It will be a very hard game for us to win and I, for one, would be more than pleasantly surprised if we did so.

Right now I think the Browns are the second best team in the AFC.

Maybe it's because I've been stuck in Cleveland for 3 weeks. 

Side note: Cleveland has the gloomiest weather I have ever experienced! Instead of forecasting 'mostly cloudy' they should say 'mostly gloomy'!

The Browns looked really good defeating the Titans until things started falling apart for them. Up 38-7 at halftime they got blown out in the second half 28-3. They only ran for 118 yards at 3.3 ypr. The Titans had 3 turnovers.

Which team are they?

Here's a hint:

Coaches like to repeat the old Bill Parcells nugget that you are what your record says you are, but that might not be entirely true of Cleveland. The Browns have beaten just two opponents with winning records, and thanks to blowout losses to the Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers, have actually been outscored this season. Analytic measures such as Football Outsiders’ DVOA portray them as mediocre rather than monstrous.....Five Things We Learned from the Ravens’ 34-17 win over the Dallas Cowboys - Baltimore Sun

Edited by vmax

Interesting...but we have so many guys hurting or out at the moment, Campbell was obviously playing hurt and it affected his play. What will Chubb do to our tattered defensive line? And who is going to pressure Mayfield? I guess time will tell. No doubt though that the Browns game is the biggest of the season for us.