ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Mexico's Team

vmax

I watched the first half, then had to go to bed so recorded the 2nd half. First thoughts, they won a game they were supposed to win. It was clear this team has not practiced or had not had many practices, offense, defense, special teams had their brain farts.

Overall, I think even with the injuries, and players coming back from injury, this team got stronger, better as the game went on. That defensive stand late in the 4th, at the five, the goal line was impressive. Ok, Dallas scored on 4th down but wow.

This was a get healthy, get playing shape ready practice game that counts game and they did what they needed to do.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

I watched the first half, then had to go to bed so recorded the 2nd half. First thoughts, they won a game they were supposed to win. It was clear this team has not practiced or had not had many practices, offense, defense, special teams had their brain farts.

Overall, I think even with the injuries, and players coming back from injury, this team got stronger, better as the game went on. That defensive stand late in the 4th, at the five, the goal line was impressive. Ok, Dallas scored on 4th down but wow.

This was a get healthy, get playing shape ready practice game that counts game and they did what they needed to do.

I see the same thing. 

The Ravens were definitely rusty due to not practicing and playing together. Covid, injuries, conditioning and many new faces, all impacted the quality of their performance. You play how you practice and with basically no team drills for a long time, it was good to see them dominate.

All this rust needs to be gone by Monday.

I don't think all the rust will be gone by Monday, unfortunately. And the Browns are playing almost up to their level of talent. It will be a very hard game for us to win and I, for one, would be more than pleasantly surprised if we did so.

Right now I think the Browns are the second best team in the AFC.

Maybe it's because I've been stuck in Cleveland for 3 weeks. 

Side note: Cleveland has the gloomiest weather I have ever experienced! Instead of forecasting 'mostly cloudy' they should say 'mostly gloomy'!

Oldno, sounds like Cleveland is growing on you !  I understand as i grew up in Cuyahoga Falls and lived there ten years before

moving to Bmore.    I've always had mixed emotions when the two team meet.   While we've dominated the series so many years,

Cleveland is really peaking and making a legitimate run to the playoffs.   They seem to be the more balanced, complete team and we are still

trying to find our mojo.    We would need to play a complete game and Lamar has to play lights out for us to win.   

Just my two cents.....     

You are right about the Cleveland weather - gloomy from October - April.   Don't miss that weather at all !