ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Big Fail for Maryland and Hogan

vmax

This from Senator Van Hollen.....

As we fight for relief on the federal front, I remain deeply troubled by the lack of statewide coordination and communication in Maryland's vaccine rollout. At the time of this writing, Maryland is ranked 49th among all 50 states for percent of total vaccines administered and 41st among all 50 states for vaccines administered per 100,000 people, according to CDC data.

I've been registered and eligible to get the vaccine for almost a month. No reply from Baltimore County and the State.

Don't get your hopes up on getting vaccinated any time soon.

Image result for Funny Morning Wake Up

This is a few issue.  I notice fla has almost more vaccine than they can use.  I believe this is a political decision from the former potus to help a state he sees as favorable t9 him.  

Biden should have already federalized the rollout.  Use the dod logistics computers to figure out importance of vaccination and deploy the dosages accordingly.

20 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

This is a few issue.  I notice fla has almost more vaccine than they can use.  I believe this is a political decision from the former potus to help a state he sees as favorable t9 him.  

Biden should have already federalized the rollout.  Use the dod logistics computers to figure out importance of vaccination and deploy the dosages accordingly.

Shouldn't that be fixed by now?

• 2 weeks later...