ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who Will Ravens draft in 1st round?

vmax

2 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

But the ankles can turn into a long term issue.  What you could play through in your early 20s can be crippling 5 yrs from now.

Ack! I sprained my ankles so many times playing sports, that now I can't sprain them any more, the tendon is so elongated 😊

Made the mistake one aummer of playing a pick up game of hoops barefoot; sprained both ankles...

Given where the Ravens pick in the 1st round, I don't see an edge rusher (among those who will be left at 27 and 31) worthy of a 1st round pick. Maybe I'm missing something.

2 hours ago, vmax said:

Given where the Ravens pick in the 1st round, I don't see an edge rusher (among those who will be left at 27 and 31) worthy of a 1st round pick. Maybe I'm missing something.

Nope, you are not.missing anything, even that low it would be a reach to draft an edge rusher there; best to take an offensive tackle & or trade down. I've seem mocks that show Bateman (wr Min) making it to 31 and the Ravens taking him, I hope not....