ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who Will Ravens draft in 1st round?

vmax

I'm beginning to get very excited about the draft next week. Image result for lamar jackson

I'm late on doing my homework. It's a problem I've had since childhood. Time to cram..........

Nevertheless, I'm beginning to get very excited about the draft next week. Image result for photos ravens draft picks

Image result for photos ravens draft picks  So...who do the Ravens select in round 1 or who would you like to see them get? Bateman? Ojulari? Marshall Jr? Jenkins? Mohrig???

Who might fall to them?

Image result for photos ravens draft picks :nono: Time to add some HOF'ers! Image result for photos ravens draft picks :yeah:

Here's some sites with players ranked...

2021 NFL Draft Player Rankings - National Football League - ESPN

2021 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings | The Draft Network

2021 NFL Draft Prospect - Position Rankings - CBSSports.com

2021 NFL draft: Prospect rankings for every position (usatoday.com)

NFL Draft Guide 2021: Top 50 Draft Prospects (lineups.com) Image result for photos ravens draft picks

More player information and bio's here:

2021 NFL Draft: Top 10 Offensive Players By Position - PressBoxOnline.com

2021 NFL Draft Tracker - Prospects | NFL.com

Here's where the Ravens are scheduled to pick...7 selections. Do they trade back to get more?

2021 Draft Picks

RD(PK) PLAYER POS SCHOOL
1(27)      
2(26)      
3(41)      
4(26)      
5(27)      
5(40)      
6(26)

Tough call in this draft class. Some of the potential best at what the Ravens need are either slotted too high to trade up for or, opted out of 2020, leaving many questions about real talent.

What do the Ravens need? An edge rusher, a true qb killer, offensive line help, ones who are good at reconnecting on broken plays as well as opening holes..

A wide out, a real one, but then, no matter how loud Eric yells, this franchise just can't ever seem to find one...

A lot has to do with Zeus jr; what happens with him, if they trade him, an offensive tackle might be the first pick. They could also go safety, injuries in the secondary seem to be a yearly thing that bites this team

Dickerson is the pick to make! They can land a good talent at tackle in later rounds.. Get that center, unless they feel Colon is worthy of starting.

With 2 firsts, albeit low, maybe someone will slip into the mid- late teens they can trade up for... We shall see

Too many red flags on Dickerson for me....

Landon Dickerson, OL, Alabama

Dickerson had a decorated college career, but after tearing both ACLs and dealing with multiple ankle injuries, it will be tough for any team to trust him. Dickerson has first-round talent if he can stay healthy, but even as a second-round pick, he'll be risky...NFL Draft bust candidates: Trey Lance, Jaylen Waddle, Jayson Oweh and the riskiest picks in 2021 (msn.com)

Same for Oweh.

ayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State

Oweh wowed in his workouts, putting up freak measurables that always get scouts drooling. However, he didn't start playing football until 2016, and he wasn't particularly productive in college last year, registering zero sacks in seven games. Obviously, Oweh has plenty of room for growth, but if a team falls in love with potential and overdrafts him, it wouldn't be surprising to see him disappoint.

13 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

I am seeing that the Stanford qb is shooting up the board.  He might slide into the end of the first.  If someone calls take their 2nd and next yrs 1.  

Glad the Ravens don't need to draft a QB this year. Other than Lawrence, I'm not impressed with the whole lot as far as being franchise QB's.

4 hours ago, vmax said:

Too many red flags on Dickerson for me....

Same for Oweh.

What a load of crap, sorry Max. Dickerson played through the ankle injuries, has almost fully recovered from his knee injury (even doing cartwheels now). Dude is a stud, strongest lineman in the draft, smart, still quick. Road grader, very good at pass blocking in an offense with both statues and mobile qbs behind him.

33 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

What a load of crap, sorry Max. Dickerson played through the ankle injuries, has almost fully recovered from his knee injury (even doing cartwheels now). Dude is a stud, strongest lineman in the draft, smart, still quick. Road grader, very good at pass blocking in an offense with both statues and mobile qbs behind him.

The ACL's should have healed just fine with no future problems there. they happened on Alabama's time. Not Ravens time.

Nevertheless, all these injuries make him a risk to me.