ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Training Camp Attendance Fan Sign Up Information

vmax

Circle 7/15 on your calendar if you want to attend a training camp session.

TRAINING CAMP PRACTICES: ONLINE REGISTRATION

• Beginning Thursday, July 15 at 11 a.m., fans can visit www.BaltimoreRavens.com/TrainingCamp or the Ravens' Mobile App to claim a parking pass for one of the free/open practices at the Under Armour Performance Center. The online reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing fans to secure a parking pass that will admit one car's worth of people to the specific practice requested. (Please note that all vehicles must fit in a standard parking space.)
  • Fans will receive a confirmation email after signing up for a specific practice day. Digital parking passes, scheduled practice times and other logistical information will be emailed to fans 48 hours prior to their selected practice.
  • Due to NFL/NFLPA COVID-19 protocols, player autographs will not be permitted during 2021 training camp practices. However, food trucks, interactive children's activities and sponsor activations will be available to fans. Military members who attend training camp will be able to pick up a free gift with proof of a current or past military I.D.
  • In accordance with the recent announcements from state and local officials lifting most COVID-19 restrictions as of July 1, 2021 – including face mask requirements – fans will not be required to wear masks while attending training camp. However, in accordance with CDC guidance, unvaccinated fans will be encouraged to wear a mask when they are unable to stay six feet apart from people who do not live in the same household.

STADIUM TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE

Event: M&T Bank Stadium Practice – Free and Open to the Public

When: Saturday, July 31

Practice Time: To be determined

Details: The practice will feature entertainment that includes interactive games, Baltimore's Marching Ravens, cheerleaders ,image.jpeg.0f27583983e155d08d9fe102814f55fc.jpeg Poe and live mascots Rise and Conquer. The Ravens Team Store and concessions stands will also be open.

Ravens Will Open 12 Training Camp Practices to Fans (baltimoreravens.com)

I'm going...any way possible.... even if I need a disguise.....Image result for When Nature Calls photos

Final Reminder! Register tomorrow, Thursday, 11am, omn line..........

Beginning tomorrow (Thursday, July 15) at 11 a.m., fans can visit www.BaltimoreRavens.com/TrainingCamp or the Ravens' Mobile App to claim a parking pass for one of the Owings Mills practices.

The online reservation is available on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing fans to secure a parking pass that will admit one car's worth of people to the specific practice requested. (Please note that there is a limited amount of parking passes available for each day.)

The Ravens' first full-team training camp practice will be held Wednesday, July 28. The final date for fans attending training camp is Monday, Aug. 16..............:gorave:

Image result for Dr. Evil Air Quotes "Tell them about the Ravens with "lasers" max...."

BB1c7Kf7.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o= "Gott it! He's on important business at the moment with the Ant Men but I'll be happy to help you Dr. Evil."

JULY 31 STADIUM PRACTICE & FIREWORKS/LASER SHOW

Additionally, the Ravens have scheduled a free/open practice at M&T Bank Stadium on July 31. The practice, which starts at 6 p.m., will conclude with a fireworks/laser show at 9 p.m.

Passes to this event are free and available beginning Thursday at 11 a.m. at www.baltimoreravens.com/stadiumpractice. Every fan 18 and older will need to download a pass.

Stadium gates will open at 5 p.m., while parking lots (A, B, C, G, and H) will open at 4 p.m. and are available for $10 (debit/credit only). Only cold tailgating is permitted.

In addition to the post-practice fireworks and laser show, activities include Ravens-themed photo opportunities, inflatables, football drills and music by DJ Kopec. Concession stands will also be open.

Attendees who are fully vaccinated will not need to wear masks at the stadium, however, the Ravens encourage individuals who are not vaccinated to follow Centers for Disease Control guidelines and wear masks. Proof of vaccination will not be required.

The mascot thing just might work although I'd prefer this costume...America's Flow Game Super Mario Mascot Costume

Maybe dee can get me a press pass. Otherwise I'll have to rely on the professionalism of  Ken Weinman No photo description available. 105.7 the fans "Ravens Insider" for up to date and completely accurate camp information. :gorave:

5 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

I didn't know you were into psychedelics. 

You...everybody...would be wise and enlightened like me if you listen to this....