ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Saints

vmax

I'm expecting a storm system to blow through like last nights. Might not get into my seat until 7pm. Or later if there is lightning, yet it will feel so good to be back after a year away.

It's a pre season game. I don't expect to see Lamar or many of the starters. Let the newcomers battle it out. "Who wants to be a Raven!" :gorave:

I'll be spending most of my time looking up jersey numbers to match with players and shooting the shit with the fans around me. 

There are a ton of unanswered questions and issues around this 2021 squad and I don't expect many answers once the game is over. We won't know much about the O line or passing attack. We'll see the usual vanilla, one on one, packages.

I'll be watching Oweh, Cleveland, Powers, Proche, Duverney, Queen, Madebuke, Thomlinson, Oliver, Mason, Washington, Ellis, Villenueva, Harrison, Bowser, Stephens, Dorsey....you get the picture right? Depth. Is it there? Emerging players. Players who have taken the next step in development. Ferguson has to dominate in some fashion to make this team. 

I am worried about the back up QB situation in so far as I think the Ravens need to carry 3 QB's this year in case Lamar gets hurt. Seeing Willie Snead taking reps in the last game against Cleveland was a little disconcerting. Then again, the Ravens have the NFL's most accurate passer in Koch. :fishin:

Dunkin Doughnuts in Catonsville does not have their Ravens Flock doughnuts out yet. :nono: Get on it.

Say "Hi!" girls!....Image result for photos ravens fansImage result for photos ravens fansImage result for photos ravens fans

36 a pound bucks for Md crabmeat. We ready, crab cakes, steak and wings, nothing better...definitely keeping an eye on the o-line in tonight's scrimmage. The passing game, I'm worried,  LJ has only been available a week, and he won't play tonight. So we get to see what the backups do with our back up WR's..

Thoroughly disgusted with Bateman..oh well we should make a play for Michael Thomas.