ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Saints

vmax

Yea....this defense is going to be deep and nasty. 4 fumble recoveries and 3 interceptions. I get to that in the next 24 hours.

This game started out with Humphry and Peters getting beat like a drum. Then, in the 1st half  it devolved into something I haven't see from a Ravens offense. I don't know what that was. They should be ashamed of themselves, I'll check the Ravens website to see how they put lipstick on this pig.

As far as the O line is  concerned; it is time to panic. There is no depth if any starters go down. Eric has to be on the phone right now.

However....let's look at the bright side. :gorave:

The streak is now 18 games. :fishin: It proves that the Ravens 3rd and 4th stringers are better than the Saints 3rd and 4th's. Which is usually the case against anybody...hence the streak.

Harbaugh put as many unknown players on the field, for as long as he could, to see what they could do. They got their fair chance. 

Playmakers emerged on a night that the Ravens really needed it. Stone 2 INT's. Wade 1 INT. Board, Elliot, Adeoye, and Wallace all had 1 fumble recovery. I need to find out who stripped the balls. 3 sacks. 10 QB hits. Not too shabby.

regardless....it was a nice summer night to be at the stadium with friends and fans. No pressure because this was, when all is said and done, a game that doesn't count. A game that will be forgotten. A game that will be image.jpeg.1bf58bb0bc16e203c71980706d0484d6.jpeg

Image result for photos gone with the wind"As God is my witness, I going to live through this! Me and my folk will never see a 1st half like that again!"

:gorave:Good Night! Image result for Tomorrow Is Another Day Gone with the Wind

OMG!!! Ravens Make National News!!!!

Ravens edge Saints to win 18th straight preseason game, move within one victory of tying all-time record

:bow: One more win, and Baltimore will make history...Ravens edge Saints to win 18th straight preseason game, move within one victory of tying all-time record - CBSSports.com :gorave:

They can rank with the All Time Great Lombardi and his Packers for pre season wins!

According to ESPN's Jamison Hensley, only Vince Lombardi's 1959-1962 Packers have now won more preseason games in a row, with 19.

Edited by vmax

Defenses are ahead of offenses this time of year, yet it looks like the Ravens defensive coaches are cooking up a take-a-way machine. Many starters were out Saturday night. Could be an awesome year for the Ravens defense.

Who did/did not practice today.....

In other health news, wide receiver Sammy Watkins and defensive back Brandon Stephens left practice Monday with injuries Harbaugh described as “nothing serious.”

Nineteen Ravens missed practice Monday, with right guard Kevin Zeitler, fullback Patrick Ricard, running back Gus Edwards and defensive back Nigel Warrior returning to action. Center Bradley Bozeman, who sprained his ankle in the preseason opener, and running back Justice Hill were among those not practicing. Wide receivers Marquise Brown, Miles Boykin and Deon Cain did not practice but ran sprints on a side field.

I hear Trace hurt his back lifting a box Saturday. Looks like Huntley makes it as the #2 QB. Stanley practiced, Zeitler, Ricard and Gus practiced.

Players are getting healthy.