vmax Posted September 20, 2021 Author Posted September 20, 2021 The Ravens made the 2 point conversion but the bogus penalty on Zeitler negated it.
papasmurfbell Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 11 minutes ago, vmax said: Only the last prediction counts. But in that my point related to your point the context With the more talented running game the yds would have been through the roof and I think a pretty easy win. I also was thinking the KC OL would need a few games to get going smoothly. 8 hours ago, vmax said: What would Gus and JK do???? 350 yards? Ravens win on 3rd down. KC was 1 for 6. Ravens 6 for 11, Ravens win time of possession 34 minutes to 24 .
deeshopper Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 45 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said: I did that last week Dee. In mid may I did a prediction. https://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/25902-opening-in-vegas-in-primetime/ You might want to get your facts straight. My facts are straight. You had them down for a loss. Months ago means nothing. After one game you had them down for a loss which negates any of your earlier predictions. Dems the facts.
deeshopper Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 Also, I was totally prepared to go back further in your posts to find you chalk up a loss. Didn't have to go far.
papasmurfbell Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 23 minutes ago, deeshopper said: My facts are straight. You had them down for a loss. Months ago means nothing. After one game you had them down for a loss which negates any of your earlier predictions. Dems the facts. Before a huge run of injuries I had it as a win. If anyone can predict that many injuries in 2 weeks I would love to meet them. Also somehwere around here I did say short of injuries. I still think my 9-8 is pretty close.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.