ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Chiefs

vmax

Image result for Spock Logical Meme

Given all of that, 47 of 48 pundits we looked at picked the Chiefs to win. ESPN's Kevin Seifert is the only pundit to predict a Ravens win.

The oddsmakers agree with the majority, as the Ravens are home underdogs — Kansas City is favored by 3.5 points — for the first time since 2019.Pundits Near Unanimous in Picking Chiefs Over Ravens (baltimoreravens.com)

2 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

Lamar Jackson Ravens GIF - Lamar Jackson Ravens Bad Snap - Discover & Share  GIFs

I think I have seen this enough.  I get trying to fix the edge but if the ball cant get to the QB the play is done and Lamar has no shot to fix things.

Yea...when you put it that way, no way they should move Bozeman off Center. This2021  line is worse than that line BTW.

Supposedly Mekari is 'the second best tackle on the team' so having him at RT may be better as LT is Villanueva's natural position is LT.  Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Was it even announced what Phillips injury was?

This is all that I can find...

In other injury news, Head Coach John Harbaugh said Tyre Phillips, who left on a cart with a knee injury, is considered to be on short-term injured reserve. He's expected to return after missing a minimum of three games.

Friday updates:

Jamison Hensley on Twitter
“Some good injury news for Ravens: WR Marquise Brown returned to practice Friday after missing two days with an ankle injury”

“Ravens OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) didn't practice for a third straight day.

Other Ravens absent from Friday's practice: DE Derek Wolfe (back/hip), CB Chris Westry (knee), DE Calais Campbell and OLB Justin Houston.

Campbell and Houston are likely vet rest days.”

Here's an answer for you grubber. Expect no answers....

“Asked about his thoughts on Ronnie Stanley's availability for Sunday night, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said: "My thoughts are I'm not going to make any comments on injuries for rest of the season." :cop:

4 minutes ago, GrubberRaven said:

That's positive.

Harbs stated today he will no longer comment on injuries

Yea...and I wish I could shake these disappointing negative thoughts out of my head about the rest of the season. Drank a gallon of Purple Kool Aid the last 24 hours and I think this Ravens team can win Sunday night.

Why? That goal line stand at the end of the Raiders game. 1st and 1 yard to go for the win. Did the D give up? Did they give in?

No. They took the ball away.

“Ravens injury report vs. Chiefs

OUT
DE Derek Wolfe (back/hip)

QUESTIONABLE
OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle)
WR Marquise Brown (ankle)
CB Marlon Humphrey (back)
WR Devin Duvernay (groin)
CB Jimmy Smith (ankle)
OLB Daelin Hayes (knee)”

E_g0dvIXsAEUhOM.jpg:large

Edited by vmax

I will not be at the Chiefs game tonight. I've been looking forward to this game for months and then life happens. Tuesday I have to fly out to San Diego to meet with my daughter and then were going to drive cross country to bring her home. She's had enough with the heat waves and the smokes from the fires around Portland and Northern California and the water issues. She's immune compromised and her doctor advised against her getting the shot. So I can't in good conscience go to the game, packed in shoulder to shoulder with fans who I know will not be wearing masks. Only a handful of people had mass on for the preseason game. The risk is too high. You can be my witnesses that for one time in my life I did something responsible :cop: and more importantly, since I won't be there, this is setting up for a historic Ravens win and great game. The kind of game that Ravens fans will be talking about for a long time and saying "I was there." :fishin:

3 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Smart on her side leaving.  Honestly I think Cal will be unlivable by and large in the not to distant future.

She came to that conclusion. The smoke was wiping her out. She moved to San Diego temporarily and now her immune systems really good. it's been a year since I've seen her, believe me I'm so happy to go out there and be bringing her back.

Edited by vmax

Football is important to us Max but family is way more important. California is just in bad shape and won't be getting better anytime soon. We have family out there also and spent our last visit with them being evacuated because of fires and no power.

So right!

Another crazy story. My son left Thursday to go camping and hiking the Grand Canyon. He's in Sedona now. Driving. We'll be passing right by him on our way home. Got family all over the place but I'm reeling them in. :fishin:

Anyway...This might be a potent, irreversible curse...like the crav curse....only the Chiefs are cursed. Glad to help everybody out.