ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens receive two compensatory picks

cravnravn

By ESPN.com staffThe NFL awarded compensatory draft picks Friday, and three AFC North teams will benefit.

The Ravens were awarded two picks, both in the fifth round (164th and 165th).

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/25924/ravens-receive-two-compensatory-picks

A bright spot in the gloom of the labor situation.

Looking forward to the draft and baseball pulling my attention away from all this lockout crap.

Crav, your sig photo is making me want to go on my honeymoon. We're heading to Punta Cana. :)

Been there...You need to be careful in the Dominican..You dont have the freedom to roam around like you do in the Bahamas or Aruba..

30 Days to the Day we leave for Puerto Rico, Im on a good will mission and a little r&r..

Congrats on the engagement!!

Been there...You need to be careful in the Dominican..You dont have the freedom to roam around like you do in the Bahamas or Aruba..

30 Days to the Day we leave for Puerto Rico, Im on a good will mission and a little r&r..

Congrats on the engagement!!

I love PR. Can't wait to go back in a couple of years.

Congrats Revo and Thunder. Enjoy your trips.

I love PR. Can't wait to go back in a couple of years.

Congrats Revo and Thunder. Enjoy your trips.

I havent been there since 73, right after the Roberto Clemente plane crash...My little sister lives there and runs a animal rescue..islanddog.org, we will help her for two days on Dead Dog Beach, thats where everyone there drops off their unwanted dogs & cats, she treats them, spays & neuters them then puts them up for adoption, here in the states...We have a day trip planned for Vieques, I hope to get in some diving & snorkeling..

I havent been there since 73, right after the Roberto Clemente plane crash...My little sister lives there and runs a animal rescue..islanddog.org, we will help her for two days on Dead Dog Beach, thats where everyone there drops off their unwanted dogs & cats, she treats them, spays & neuters them then puts them up for adoption, here in the states...We have a day trip planned for Vieques, I hope to get in some diving & snorkeling..

Sounds like your sister is doing some good work. My wife and I went a couple of years ago before we had our son. It was funny, we were supposed to go to the Dominican, but the night before the flight my wife couldn't find her passport. I was set to cancel the trip and relax at home for a week, but she was dead set on going somewhere. We changed our tickets to PR and booked the hotel while we were between flights in JFK. We had a blast. The beaches are awesome and old San Juan is gorgeous.

Congratulations on finding a woman who will marry you guys! :)

"Maybe I can find one..."

national-lampoons-animal-house-collectors-edition-800-75.jpg

They wake up to SportsCenter right!?

Edited by vmax