ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Henry Ruggs III dui

tsylvester

16 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Such a shame all the way around, one mistake can change so many lives

Yes...very tragic for everyone involved. The media has a tendency to focus  on the celebrity and what will happen to them, while those who lost their lives and the impact on their families gets little attention. I'm sure he never wanted to take anybody's life or cripple somebody but in an instant he did. It could have been any of us who have driven intoxicated.

3 hours ago, vmax said:

Yes...very tragic for everyone involved. The media has a tendency to focus  on the celebrity and what will happen to them, while those who lost their lives and the impact on their families gets little attention. I'm sure he never wanted to take anybody's life or cripple somebody but in an instant he did. It could have been any of us who have driven intoxicated.

Ill be honest, a long time ago in my early 20's I was so smashed all I could think of was how close to home I was. Then I awoke to a car's horn, their headlights, as I swerved to get back into my lane, the right side of the road. Thankfully no one was hurt, no crash, just me thinking how blessed I was the next day and every day after.

But for there by the grace of God goes I....

His blood work will determine if he gets 2-20 years with no probation or just the lawsuits...

3 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

I just read he was going 156 MPPH.  He is out of his mind.

Yeah, there is no time to react on the highway, let alone on a side road, where a deer, dog, child, parked car, car pulling can happen at amy time.

Reports are his bac was twice the legal limit..