ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Orioles Thread

Spen

They are right at .500 after a tough opening schedule. The pitching has been very good and finally the bats woke up.

Edited by vmax

You did! I liked the way things were going when it was 6-2 so I planned to listen to the game when I walked my dog. The problem is since its on AM I have to use an ancient little AM radio I have that doesnt do anything else. So when it started to go south and I really wanted to listen to something else I was stuck about a mile away from my house so my choices were to keep listening or walk in silence. I should have walked in silence.

Hey...the O's are 21st in the power rankings....

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings?GT1=39010

I'll watch some tonight...Britton's pitching. Worried how they'll rebound from last night. I've seen games like this throw them in a 2 month funk....or was it 2 year?

There was some Mothers Day game they blew real bad....way back...a hundred years ago...remember? Red Sox maybe??? It killed their season. Their heads exploded.

Very memorable...for the pain.

Man that was a rough one last night, I watched about 6 innings then needed to do some stuff and turned it back and the very first pitch I saw was Cano's double. For a long time it looked like neither team wanted to win.

The sad thing is...with no football to talk about, I've been trying real hard to watch the Orioles....but they hurt my brain.

After a decade of basicly not watching them, the game seems real long and boring.

Then again, their performance has a lot to do with that.

No hitting and the relief pitching just rips your guts out.

The sad thing is...with no football to talk about, I've been trying real hard to watch the Orioles....but they hurt my brain.

After a decade of basicly not watching them, the game seems real long and boring.

Then again, their performance has a lot to do with that.

No hitting and the relief pitching just rips your guts out.

Max,

No Os... no Ravens ? Dont lose hope' there's always NASCAR ! :benice: There always looking for a few good rednecks that like booze and fast cars. So you see, since the Os are on track for another sub 70 win season and the Ravens (NFL) season is in jeopardy, there's still hope, man ! :thumbup:

Nice win. It may have been more than a bit lucky too but the pitching was solid and kept us in the game. We didnt win the game against the Yankees, but we made a couple of pretty good closers blow saves the last week.

Theres the sweep and a 5 game win streak. It was ugly at times today though. Bases loaded with no outs and we do not score. Ouch.

Has Luke Scott ever seen a pitch he didnt like? Today in his last at bat he should have been more selective and in the extra inning loss to the Yankees he swung at a terrible pitch in the dirt to strike out. He is a talented player who has been productive for us so I do not want to bitch about him too much but he can be frustrating.

.500!

3 games out of 1st.

What impresses me is they went on this winning streak after they lost those 2 games 30-0.

They didn't fold and go on a 14 game losing streak like teams of the past.

I really thought that was going to happen...glad it didn't