ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Any Fan With A Brain Responds

vmax

No footbal news has put the media against the wall to find anything....anything... that they can stretch into a story...however sideways they have to present it.

Any Fan With A Brain Must Respond.

Media:" Jimmy Smith not at player workouts this week...Is this a red flag?"

Any Fan With A Brain: "No you friggn'n morons! It shows he's smart! He's a 1st round pick with 1st round money on the line...if he can report healthy!

He'd definately be in the boss position walking into Ozzies office after the lock out is over... with his leg in a cast!... from a torn ACL suffered while running around John Unitas stadium!

Oh he would really look smart!"

Yea...Ray started this...the crime increase thing if there's no football...but did he mean an increase in players getting locked up or us?

Any Fan With A Brain Responds:"How dare you question Ray! He's on a mission from God!"

Now this!

According to Dukes, via USA Today’s Nate Davis, some Ravens players think Flacco needs to “put a little more time in,” which is surprising because we are used to hearing that Flacco is a film nut and a gym rat.

“He still may have to work a little harder than he's working right now," Dukes said on NFL Total Access on Wednesday. "There's no question he's a talented quarterback. But from what I hear coming out of that locker room, he studies but some say he might need to put a little more time in. That's what I hear."

Like I said, stunning stuff.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-sportsblitz-flacco-dukes0526,0,3650733.story

Any Fan With A Brain: "Shocking! Stunning! Controversy! AHHHHHHH! 5.000 hours of sports talk radio starts tonight on this!!!

SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!!!

Get Ron in Westministers opinon now please!"

"Look...at least I gave you guys something real to talk about."

NFL_Players_Keeping_Busy_Football.sff_83098_team.jpg

Edited by vmax

According to Dukes, via USA Today’s Nate Davis, some Ravens players think Flacco needs to “put a little more time in,” which is surprising because we are used to hearing that Flacco is a film nut and a gym rat.

“He still may have to work a little harder than he's working right now," Dukes said on NFL Total Access on Wednesday. "There's no question he's a talented quarterback. But from what I hear coming out of that locker room, he studies but some say he might need to put a little more time in. That's what I hear."

What locker room???

What locker room???

Crav,

This is BS. Since we have a lockout, all the so called NFL pundits and deadbeats like Dukes are desperately bored and looking for stuff.

Crav,

This is BS. Since we have a lockout, all the so called NFL pundits and deadbeats like Dukes are desperately bored and looking for stuff.

Absolutely correct. With no news to report they're going crazy on the 24-7 NFL channel.

You really want to hurt the NFL, do not watch the NFL Network and most importantly do not click on any link from NFL.Com..Goodell has already hinted that theres a definate dropoff on hits on the website.

It pains me because im a football junky, but we have to force them to get this settled and get them back on the field..

You really want to hurt the NFL, do not watch the NFL Network and most importantly do not click on any link from NFL.Com..Goodell has already hinted that theres a definate dropoff on hits on the website.

It pains me because im a football junky, but we have to force them to get this settled and get them back on the field..

There won't be a settlement until at least the appeals court rules on the lockout. The hearing is in early June but the decision probably won't be announced until late that month or early July.

Then, I think, talks will begin in earnest.