ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jets trying to take offseason champs crown from Washington

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

Resigned Holmes - Very good move. Not unexpected.

Reportedly making offers to get Nhamdi- I don't care how unlikely the "experts" say this is, I will be pissed if it happens. Revis and Nhamdi. Woooo!

Now they're showing interest in Randy Moss - Good move if he's cheap, but still...lol

Plax will probably be their next target, followed by Steve Smith. They may even lure Favre out of retirement so they get more headlines.

"Now, let's go get a goddammed snack!"

Edited by BallTMore

Guest BallTMore
They have no Cap space for Aso....They gave Holmes a ton of money, highest paid WR..

Sure they do, otherwise they wouldn't be pursuing him. Latest report is they are offering him 12 mil. a year. The Jets, 49ers and Texans are heavily in the mix for Nhamdi. Nhamdi said he would take less for a contender.

Like I said, If they pull this off I will be pissed!

Guest BallTMore
How can they possible have that much cap space after giving 10 a year to Holmes? Jets would have to be Super Bowl favorites with Nnamdi and Revis.

I'm not even going to try to figure out the salary cap anymore. I'm starting to think it is more of a scare tactic for fans than anything else. haha

There are a lot of smart people that can find ways to work around the cap. If Nhamdi wants to play for the Jets and wants to get paid, the Jets will find a way to make it happen, so would any other team, unless they're 30 mil over already.

We'll see what happens.