ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Josh Wilson signs with Redskins

Guest BallTMore

The Ravens haven't lost one stud starter at CB. They are way better off this year because the got Jimmy Smith and that's 1/2 of the field we don't have to worry about. Last year we had to worry about all of it.

Foxworth is running all out without any knee brace ect. He covered Smith very well yesterday according to reports. Webb is a beast. Between those two and Jimmy Smith the Ravens will have 2 very good corners. Jimmy Smith could develop into a Revis or assumaganndaaaahhhh...but he's close in talent...we'll see.

Asssi would have killed and hamstrung the Ravens CAP for years...it would have been a very wrong move for the team since they did draft Jimmy Smith.

Remember: Last year the media experts said the Ravens secondary sucked but those guys developed to the point that other teams covet them. The coaching and scheme is there to do the same or better this year.

Yea...Wilson and Carr are good solid football players. So is Webb and Foxworth.

Then there are guys in the CB pipeline, one of whom may shine.

I really think the Ravens are fine at CB.

Im sorry Max, Im not buying the Foxworth hype..If hes running without a brace, hes just asking for trouble, especially he hasnt made the time frame of what the doctors said of 12-18 months recovery.

3rd and 19 thats all I keep thinking about and seeing the bak of Nakamura's Jersey, and Ben effin hitting an unknown WR for the dagger. That WONT happen if we landed Aso.

Im sorry Max, Im not buying the Foxworth hype..If hes running without a brace, hes just asking for trouble, especially he hasnt made the time frame of what the doctors said of 12-18 months recovery.

3rd and 19 thats all I keep thinking about and seeing the bak of Nakamura's Jersey, and Ben effin hitting an unknown WR for the dagger. That WONT happen if we landed Aso.

Crav, like I said, we don't have the cap money for a big splash like Aso. Sure I'd like to have him but it didn't happen and with us just a few million under the cap we didn't have a shot.

Anyway, its a moot point now that he signed with the Iggles.