ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Joe Speaks Out

vmax

It's a mouthfull...

"I don't play this game to be average. I play this game to be the best, and it doesn't matter what other people say, I think I'm pretty damn good," Flacco said, as jaws dropped and reporters furiously scribbled in their notebooks. "I don't need to go out and tell everybody that and show it every given day, every play. I go out there and I play. You can think what you want about me, but the bottom line is, I'm still going to think what I do about myself, and that's that I'm pretty good.

"I want to go out and win football games, and I want the ball to be put in my hands," Flacco said. "I want everybody to be accountable. I want to go out there and be in control. I want to be in a position to lose football games. I want to be put in that position. I've always said that. I want it to be on me...you've got to have trust in me. And I think we're there

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/07/joe_flacco_believes_hes_pretty_damn_good_and_figures_its_tim_1.htm

l