ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Patience

oldno82

Right now the Ravens are 4-5 mil under the CAP.

If they can get Ngata inked over the weekend then they can be a player in the market.

The smart teams are being patient and waiting for the market to settle.

There are still a lot of needs...mainly depth. Back up QB, DE, FB, RT or LT,...then getting Mason or Heap back.

Patience and ........low expectations. Look, aside from last year's FA splash - Stallworth, Boldin, TJ, etc - Ozzie and co generally dont make many moves - certainly not big ones. I am not expecting more than 1 (maybe 2) FA acquistions plus resigning Heap or Mase.

Id be shocked if we did anything else.

:gorave:

Right now the Ravens are 4-5 mil under the CAP.

If they can get Ngata inked over the weekend then they can be a player in the market.

The smart teams are being patient and waiting for the market to settle.

There are still a lot of needs...mainly depth. Back up QB, DE, FB, RT or LT,...then getting Mason or Heap back.

Signing Ngata longterm frees up a bunch of cap space and I also agree that we have too many needs (the ones you mentioned above) to go after a guy like Aso.

Patience and ........low expectations. Look, aside from last year's FA splash - Stallworth, Boldin, TJ, etc - Ozzie and co generally dont make many moves - certainly not big ones. I am not expecting more than 1 (maybe 2) FA acquistions plus resigning Heap or Mase.

Id be shocked if we did anything else.

:gorave:

Yeah normally they blow up in his face like a kid with july forth fireworks.