ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pounding the Rock ?

varaven45

Just center, Pitta and Dickson should hold down the fort nicely. :) Cmon Crav you have the biggest purple glasses of us all! I would think we should be up that Kreutz guy. Isn't he younger and better than Birk? I like Birk as a player, however we can't deny his play is slipping some. Is there anymore news on the rookie RB? Heard he was pounding it out against the vets at camp!

Hey, I seen Birk too many times get pushed back last season, Im all for change at the position, the game has passed him by.

Mattisons kid will be in camp tomorrow, so that means we'll have 5 centers in camp.

Yeah I agree. He knows what to do but he is to old and gets pushed around. Why didn't he get the surgery right after the season was over?

Yeah I agree. He knows what to do but he is to old and gets pushed around. Why didn't he get the surgery right after the season was over?

I wondered the same thing Papa, our wonderings were answered..The reason he didnt get the surgery was because of the lockout, when the players were locked out. they had no medical insurance, and the COBRA for the players with a family was almost 1000.00 a WEEK!! So, Birk was counting his cards on the new CBA being settled earlier than a week before training camp.