ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Ink McAdoo

colincac

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/sports/ravens/ravens-ravens-agree-to-terms-with-de-michael-mcadoo/article_9ac6b0e6-cd25-11e0-9528-001cc4c002e0.html

I had heard about this guy as someone who would be drafted in the supplemental draft, though a quick Google search didn't turn up anything that I could find about where people thought he'd go. Incredible talent and physical attributes, but was stuck behind a 1st round pick in 09 and then suspended for 10. Put on 30 pounds of muscle after entering college at 6'7" 220, now at 250. Guy has crazy potential if we can add some muscle to him. Great low-risk, high-reward signing here to help the pass rush (probably in the future).

EDIT:

http://www.fanaticalfootballfiend.com/3/category/mcadoo%20michael2c0b19e1aa/1.html

Kid could be special. We got him at no cost, love this potential with our defensive guru's training him.

This is interesting. He obviously needs a lot of coaching and development. He' paid a high price for his transgressions and hopefully has become a better character.

Yea..once again the Ravens have a guy with a ton of raw physical talent...like Hardwood for instance. Now if they can develop them they could have some real gems.

This is interesting. He obviously needs a lot of coaching and development. He' paid a high price for his transgressions and hopefully has become a better character.

Yea..once again the Ravens have a guy with a ton of raw physical talent...like Hardwood for instance. Now if they can develop them they could have some real gems.

Max, I hope he isnt another Gaither ! I wonder if this guy is kin to former NBA great Bob McAdoo ?