ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Video of JJ decleating Hines Ward

OutsideRzAcE

people_dancing.jpg

I liked Ngata's hit on Mendenhall...he just closed his eyes and cried 'MaMa' :gorave:

That hit reminded me of Madden- where you flick the "hit stick" and if you time it right the whole screen shakes. OT, the 2pt conversion also reminded me of Madden :biggrin:

Back on topic...besides the JJ hit, I think the other hit I'd love to get a video of is the one where Reed came up and crushed Ward on a short pass. The whole sideline was celebrating with him.

Back on topic...besides the JJ hit, I think the other hit I'd love to get a video of is the one where Reed came up and crushed Ward on a short pass. The whole sideline was celebrating with him.

I knew it was just a matter of time before this showed up on YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1L9aaQpYZU&feature=player_detailpage

Guest BallTMore

LOLZ!

Yesterday was a special game. Pretty much everything we have hoped to see happened. Ward lit up. Joe kicking their defenses ass all day. A Ray pick. 2 Reed picks. Ngata knocking Mendenhall into next season. Wooo!

Off topic, but I enjoyed the Seven Nation Army chant. The whole stadium had a great time singing along, but I just heard Miami fans singing the same chants. WTF? Did we rip off Miami? If so...

10-son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Hines has been due his. All those years of cheap shots are gonna catch up with him. Now that he's older and a step slower I guarantee there's some players out there looking for payback. He's dug his own grave with his dirty play. I just hope someone grabs him by the facemask and yanks him to the ground like he's done time and time again to other corners in this league.

Hines has been due his. All those years of cheap shots are gonna catch up with him. Now that he's older and a step slower I guarantee there's some players out there looking for payback. He's dug his own grave with his dirty play. I just hope someone grabs him by the facemask and yanks him to the ground like he's done time and time again to other corners in this league.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires at the end of this season.

On the radio they were speculating the JJ got a bunch of good text messages from around the league.

That is just awesome, I'm glad that it's widely recognized and I'm not just being a homer fan! lol I respect his resiliency and determination, he succeeded when everyone said he could not and would not. I despise his sense of gamesmanship and the way he competes.