ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No time to rest on your laurels, just win baby!

tsylvester

Just an incredible game plan, offense and defense. Todd Monken called an incredible game, Lamar was, well Lamsrvelous. The line was incredible, dominant.

Defense, bent but did not break, got a good hit on Tua and he folded like an old rusty lawn chair.

A mix of man and zone, well done Mike Mc!

13-3 and they could legitimately be 16-0, maybe it is good that they lost those 3 games in the way they lost them.

Back to back weeks, top 2 offenses held to under 20 pts. Sure, they got their yards, a touchdown pass was dropped. But when you know that pts are precious, you sometimes try too hard. That counts toward how good this defense is this year.

Now, can they get healthy, stay focussed, not be rusty after the rest?

This is clearly the best team in league, not just the AFC, their record proves it, their margin of victory proves. No team has a record like the Ravens.

Now, can they? Yes, will they? Stay tuned

Lamar is in a zone and I think only a Super Bowl victory will bring him out of it. As you said, Monken and MacDonald have reached new heights in play calling and in making in-game adjustments. We'll probably lose both of them to head coaching jobs but hell that's the price you pay for superiority.

Lamar, what more can I say? A perfect passer rating, 5 TD passes, 321 yards and, get this, he was dropping dimes in buckets way down field. He's definitely got MVP sewn up.

I think Lamar and the vets, especially the older ones like OBJ and Clowney will keep the team focused on the ultimate goal: the ring and a trophy.