ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This won't be the last time John hears this

vmax

This won't be the last time John hears this...

After the Ravens didn't shy away from running up the score in Sunday's 37-7 drubbing, Spagnuolo put any future get-togethers with the Harbaughs on ice.

According to The Associated Press, when Spagnuolo got home Sunday night, he instructed his wife Maria, "We're not ever talking to them again."

Spagnuolo backed off that stance Monday, acknowledging that losing to friends is part of the business.

"Let me tell you something: John Harbaugh's a competitor now. So I know that in him," Spagnuolo said. "I've got no problem with it. I did feel one way yesterday, but I calmed down and looked at it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8229d7d2/article/spagnuolo-told-wife-were-not-talking-to-harbaughs-again?module=HP11_content_stream

Just wait till Thanksgiving and what his brother says to him after the game.

Guest BallTMore

I really like that fans and coaches are whining so much about us this season. :)

The offense has been missing a killer-instinct. It appears now they finally have one.

Running up the score is bush league and will come back to bite you in the ass but there is no way I feel the Ravens ran up the score in either game this season.

Sunday they had 27 points at half time and they scored one TD in the 2nd half, a defensive one. After a game where they couldnt move the ball well at all are they Ravens supposed to sit starters at halftime? I would have removed Joe a bit earlier, but if the thought was to leave them in there and work on some things then I have a hard time disagreeing with that.

I could care less. Teams blow out teams all the time. Every single week there is a blow out win. Ive never heard of anyone crying about it until the ravens actually started to do it. The point of the game is to score the most points. I have never in my life seen a baseball manager take out his starting pitcher because he's throwing too many strikes or Lebron James get benched for dunking too much. So retarded, if you dont want to be embarassed then field a competitive team.

Cant wait to hear Rex Ryans post game after we blow their asses out the water too.

Running up the score is bush league and will come back to bite you in the ass but there is no way I feel the Ravens ran up the score in either game this season.

Sunday they had 27 points at half time and they scored one TD in the 2nd half, a defensive one. After a game where they couldnt move the ball well at all are they Ravens supposed to sit starters at halftime? I would have removed Joe a bit earlier, but if the thought was to leave them in there and work on some things then I have a hard time disagreeing with that.

Absolutely not!!!! They're professionals! If you don't want to be scored on, do something about it! There is nothing wrong whatsoever with trying to fine tune things when you have an opportunity. I would expect it from other teams if they were blowing us out. As a matter of fact I've seen other teams do it to us. I didn't fault that one way or another. Whether a team decides to dial it down or keeping their foot on the gas is entirely a teams choice and neither choice should be deemed "bush league" or inapporopriate.

As a matter of fact, I could make a better case, that as professionals I would think a team lacked a killer instinct or follow through to finish the job!

Maybe seattle shouldn't have put their game in cruise control a few years back against us!!!!

What if the Houston Oilers had taken the Bills seriously in the 2nd half of their playoff game????

This is the NFL, keep your foot on the gas pedal.

also all this Joe should have been taken out of the game talk. this isn't college football. please list the pro games, where the QB was removed becuase the score was out of hand.

Exactly, it doesn't happen that often, and when it does, it's usually for 1 maybe 2 series where the QB just hands off a bunch of times.