ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Bengals beat the 3-0 Bills!

BengalBilly

Personally I didn't see this win coming, but to beat a team who just beat the Patriots a week before behind a rookie QB, I'm feeling really good about the future of the Bengals.

I didn't see it coming it either. Good win for you guys.

I think your Ravens win over the Jets was astounding, even more than the beat down on the Steelers.

Personally I didn't see this win coming, but to beat a team who just beat the Patriots a week before behind a rookie QB, I'm feeling really good about the future of the Bengals.

What?? Come on Billy, I seen it and capitalized on it, Carson Palmer is shitting his pants, you all do have a good Defense, #1 in the NFL.. That NE win, NE has the worst pass D in the NFL,

And, that win did nothing but boost the confidence in Dalton...

What?? Come on Billy, I seen it and capitalized on it

So you bet on the Bengals!?! Well I hope you won enough for a good steak dinner.

What is happening with Carson? Is he still a Bengal, or has he retired?

He's on the "Inactive/Did Not Report" list. His days as a Bengal are pretty much over.

And Brown will not trade him because of some crazy revenge factor I guess.

That's not it. Mike Brown has never allowed a player to dictate terms to him. Ochocinco tried and lost. Palmer will too.

The WR from the early 2000's also. I Rudy tried too. The problem is he has a piece that has value and he could trade it to get something that will help him. Also he would be saving money.

I hear you dude, but Mike doesn't.

I hardly ever agree with Papa when it comes to trades but I'm with him here. Why not trade him and get some more help for your new QB? It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. There is being strong and then there is being stupid and I think Mike is tinkering on the ledge of stupid with his stance.